2009: Remember when BH was forced to close

BKSTYL3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, and I remember how it would take a million years to load a page even in later years, but it was mainly because of the signatures, which I miss by the way, but they did make the loading time considerably higher :mhm:

I also miss the Album Cover system for the amount of posts. I barely made it to GH:MP after a million years in ITZ, when he removed the system lol

Yeah tbh as much as I miss signatures, they did slow down the forum a lot cause some people had GIFs as signatures.

And I forgot about the album cover system! I think I got to BITM Vol 1 before it disappeared.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:58 AM, Complication said:

Well, Jordan was friends with Sam Lutfi and used to defend him all the time while trashing Britney's family. It's no wonder Team B were unhappy, he deserved their wrath tbh.  :joanne:

Wait WHAT?

On 4/5/2019 at 3:30 PM, maquisl said:

Yeah, I remember it. I wasn't en Exhale member back then but I think I read about it online and I thought that her father was an assh*le. :mj:  

Britney herself called him an ******* :whatitellu:

12:42 

Archived