I need to hear it from her

SUPERJACK

Maybe a short&sweet video message with a filter of her choosing where says something like;

"Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my dad is doing much better. My family and I thank you for your continuous support."

Maybe I've been listening too much to Britney's Gram podcast, but I'm worried. I don't think it's too much to ask of her, considering it would mean the world to us. 

Can/Should we push for something like this to happen?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Kisle said:

Push her? That’s disgusting. Give her privacy to deal with her family matters. Wtf?

I’M. JUST. ASKING. 

And Wtf do you have to say about privacy. You're an active member on a public fan forum overlooking someone else’s life.  

I miss her so much; we got so used to having her around with the Vegas residency for 5 years. I guess you never know what you got till it’s gone.

This haitus makes me think of the day that she’s here no more; I’m going to cry like a baby, I’ll probably be like 70. the day that happens my will to live will die with her.

Everybody needs a break from social media sometimes without having to answer to anyone or let people know where they are. I just hope she's at home sitting on the couch with her unwashed hair in a Britney Bun™ watching TV eating organic Doritos and enjoying her hiatus. I have negative theories running around in my head too but I truly hope she's happy right now :mhm:

:britannoyed:

Archived