Pharrell on B10?

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pharell and Brit work is always magic, don't compare the work he does with other artists, each artist/pharel work is unique on its own way

And don't forgot about the work he did for blackout aka "Why should i be sad' (one of my favorite brit ballads) and Sugar fall (If i'm not mistaken) .... So yeah, i'm up for it as long as they create magic respecting Brit's ideas and universe .... and on few songs not the whole album

I will not say No for a Slave for u 2.0 ... this song is so amazing and i was listening to it yesterday and was like, this is soo timeless, if someone released it nowadays it would've smashed 

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Baby is by far better than Britney . Britney is like for 8 year old girls/gays dancing in their room 

You know what I take it back 

if you like baby better I respect ur choice cause I love it 

but circus isn’t better then Britney 

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

:shadelaugh:THE NERVEEEE  :shadelaugh:

Britney album speaks about *** and nightclubbing. Baby has E-mail My Heart. Which one is more mature, hard to guess :whatitellu:

42 minutes ago, JKW said:

Uhhhmmm, and the album baby one more time is not? :arianabye:

Lmaoo no y’all are right they’re both very prepubescent albums. But in terms of production and vocals , the Britney album is just so immature to me. Like I can still listen to baby because it has a mature sound even tho the lyrics maybe young, it’s got a soulful feel to it. Britney, not so much   

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Lmaoo no y’all are right they’re both very prepubescent albums. But in terms of production and vocals , the Britney album is just so immature to me. Like I can still listen to baby because it has a mature sound even tho the lyrics maybe young, it’s got a soulful feel to it. Britney, not so much   

It's your opinion and it's wrong, but I respect it. :)

15 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Pharell and Brit work is always magic, don't compare the work he does with other artists, each artist/pharel work is unique on its own way

And don't forgot about the work he did for blackout aka "Why should i be sad' (one of my favorite brit ballads) and Sugar fall (If i'm not mistaken) .... So yeah, i'm up for it as long as they create magic respecting Brit's ideas and universe .... and on few songs not the whole album

I will not say No for a Slave for u 2.0 ... this song is so amazing and i was listening to it yesterday and was like, this is soo timeless, if someone released it nowadays it would've smashed 

This! 

I was listening to Sugar Fall today. It seems to me she feels really comfortable go THERE with him.  HE also always defended her, never said anything negative, always was supportive. I'm down for it. 

20 hours ago, nels64 said:

Not to be a bummer but Britney was considered her worst album before Britney Jean came around. 

Idk Pharrel is cool and all and I’d tolerate like one song produced by him. But I don’t need Britney’s version of Sweetener. 

Not to be a bummer, but Femme Fatale was considered to be her worst album before Britney Jean came around.

Before FF there weren’t any bad Britney albums so there weren’t any solid consensus on her worst album. 

Many people loved FF, but many people hated it. Hence it used to be her worst. Now it’s Britney Jean. FF is a very good album, just not as good as the other albums 

Archived