Am I the only one who never noticed this before?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I didn’t noticed to. Unpopular opinion but I like the tour one better.

btw she looks gorgeous in that tour photo.

I agree the tour one looks more polished. No one would actually notice the differences between the two outfits in the Toxic video as it is really fast so it's almost similar.

She always looked so gorgeous on Onyx :makeitrain: (especially with brown hair)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC2Ab9Ll7MSzx9JxIHTq7

6pFk.gif

5KPm.gif

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Not exactly the same but the tour costume has gotta be inspired from the mv outfit... Also it wouldn't be the first time she would be using music video outfits for live performances; a few bomt performances had the schoolgirl look, some similar outfits for slave and the suit from matm etc. 

Am I missing any other mv oufit she has worn live:ineedthetruth:

There's a resemblance:well:

:slayney::cinderellaney::hipney::milkney:

She wore her “sometimes” mv outfit at the 1999 kids choice awards. 

OMG, I can’t believe I’ve never noticed this before. Am I a dummy?  :jackk:   :awkblink:

Bet you anything that it’s just one of several outfits she had to choose for that scene in the video. They literally used a music video reject as an outfit for the opening act of her tour. Classic Team B, and at the height of it all no less.  :jj:   :yasqueen:

8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I noticed that since 2004. It's not exactly the same, there are just a few differences in the material/fabric but it's the same in its 90% :nyschool: how could you not notice it? 

I don't know why I didn't notice it before. But last day I watched the OHT performance of Overprotected and then thought I'd give the Toxic video a view and then it him me like a truck :umomg:and I was surprised and I didn't notice it before.

But until this thread, I thought I was the only one who didn't notice it:o

6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I can’t believe I’ve never noticed this before. Am I a dummy?  :jackk:   :awkblink:

Bet you anything that it’s just one of several outfits she had to choose for that scene in the video. They literally used a music video reject as an outfit for the opening act of her tour. Classic Team B, and at the height of it all no less.  :jj:   :yasqueen:

But thank goddness the mv reject was a good costume for the tour :cutebrit:. Also it wouldn't be the first time she has used a video outfit for live performances...a few bomt performances had the schoolgirl look, Sometimes outfit at 1999 Kids Choice Awards, similar outfits for slave and the suit from matm. So it is very possible Team B wanted people to think it was from the Toxic video.

Archived