Am I the only one who never noticed this before?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, annonymous said:

I never noticed because its not the same (I think) :whatitellu:

It isn't exactly the same thing, maybe a difference in the material but the costume has got to be inspired from the toxic video at least, don't u think?:ineedthetruth:

Also it wouldn't be the first time she would be using music video outfits for live performances; a few bomt performances had the schoolgirl look, some similar outfits for slave and the suit from matm...

It's definitely not the same.  It's very similiar, but if you look closely, the design in the cleavage area and the accessories are very different and cheaper quality (i'm guessing because they have to make multiple versions for wearing for touring, and that would be expensive to wear the same higher quality music video one)

31 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's definitely not the same.  It's very similiar, but if you look closely, the design in the cleavage area and the accessories are very different and cheaper quality (i'm guessing because they have to make multiple versions for wearing for touring, and that would be expensive to wear the same higher quality music video one)

Not exactly the same but the tour costume has gotta be inspired from the mv outfit... Also it wouldn't be the first time she would be using music video outfits for live performances; a few bomt performances had the schoolgirl look, some similar outfits for slave and the suit from matm etc. 

Am I missing any other mv oufit she has worn live:ineedthetruth:

43 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

its not the same lol

There's a resemblance:well:

29 minutes ago, Goku said:

Similar, but not the same.

Back when she had taste in outfits and great music video concepts.

:slayney::cinderellaney::hipney::milkney:

I don’t think OP meant she wore the exact same outfit but in general it is the same outfit just revamped a bit to look more shiny and appealing on stage. She’s got the same lil bag and everything.

i hadn’t noticed before but does make sense

i appreciate your attention to detail 

Spoiler

You’re not a flop fan:kisses2all:

welcome to exhale

2 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I don’t think OP meant she wore the exact same outfit but in general it is the same outfit just revamped a bit to look more shiny and appealing on stage. She’s got the same lil bag and everything.

i hadn’t noticed before but does make sense

i appreciate your attention to detail 

Hide contents

You’re not a flop fan:kisses2all:

welcome to exhale

Exactly!:clap1:

And thank you!:sendinglove:

Archived