Danja working on a Pop-sounding beat

YeezusChrist

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That's still pretty hip hop with a piano. I love it! Hope it's for Britney =) I'm still curious about his work for BJ - didn't he do songs for it that she never recorded? I wonder why.

It’s because of Will.I.Am, a lot of producers said they didn’t make the cut because either they weren’t friends with him or didn’t fit his taste, I saw an interview he said that Britney calls the shots but that doesn’t mean he’s not influencing her decisions when he is weeding out his dislikes and keeping what he wants, slim choices for Britney.

27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s because of Will.I.Am, a lot of producers said they didn’t make the cut because either they weren’t friends with him or didn’t fit his taste, I saw an interview he said that Britney calls the shots but that doesn’t mean he’s not influencing her decisions when he is weeding out his dislikes and keeping what he wants, slim choices for Britney.

Which other producers besides Danja?

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Which other producers besides Danja?

I think Hitboy was one of them, there were others but Hitboy was one of the producers  who took part in her writing camp. That’s the only one I know off the top of my head. A fan asked one of the producers why (it probably is hitboy, not a definite answer) asked why they didn’t make it and they said that it’s because they had to either fit Will’s aesthetic or be part of his posse. I mean looking at the credits, it kinda proves the theory since a lot of the same names appear on a lot of tracks on the album. 

Archived