Danja working on a Pop-sounding beat

YeezusChrist

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Charming.max said:

I really wish that if britney is working on b10 wich i doubt... danja´s  songs would make the cut.

The producers can still work on the album, Britney can't... but she most likely recorded a lot of vocals already.  So that means the producers can have fun and take their time during this hiatus mixing the vocals, or if it's not recorded yet they can have fun mixing and recording demos and then have her record it when she's officially back to work. So yes, B10 is definitely still in the works without her being there.  I'm excited!

Danja better not share too much though... we saw what happened in previous eras when he did that lol.

Honestly it’s sort of basic sounding. 

This could just be for fun so no need to care now. 

I really would like to know if Danja and Justin are hoping to be on b10 or they actually are. I feel like music isn’t a thought for team Britney right now with all the changes happening across the board. 

I would love a promo song though. Literally this big of a gap of no music is terrible for ones career. Even little artists know this 

Archived