Are You Expecting Britney To Look Different After The Hiatus?

ItsBritneyB*tch

On 3/4/2019 at 12:31 PM, DignifiedLove said:

there’s no way that’s the same person in just the span of 10 years. omfg......this picture proves to me that something is/was wrong. it’s not normal for someone to age or regress this much in terms of appearance. it’s not even surgery at this point and my guess is that she’s been or currently dealing with a significant health issue that none of us are aware of. call me deluded or britarded all you want but something simply doesn’t feel right. 

Prescription and hard ***** tbh. Her face started really falling around 2011 after she was overmedicated. All she needed was an eyebrow lift back then and she went overboard :nochillbrit:

As far as her getting the botched lips and other stuff fixed, I don't think so. Britney just doesn't make good decisions  :eheeek: her and Jamie Lynn got the same nose job :brityeah:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2019 at 7:04 AM, nels64 said:

Honestly though if you look at those two pictures there’s virtually no “plastic surgery”. There’s definitely fillers going on in the lips and a botox injection here and there. But botox is great for preventing wrinkles. 

It’s honestly 80% makeup. The nose contour is waaaay too skinny now, the color on her face is a pale yellow as opposed to the rosey peach from before, her raccoon eyes, etc. 

so many of the issues could be fixed if they did her make up like before. 

If you put the same exact make up on her, she would have two new wrinkles on her forehead and slightly more pronounced wrinkles around her eyes which were already there in the before pic. 

It’s the lips and the makeup. Otherwise she would look pretty much the same. 

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

Prescription and hard ***** tbh. Her face started really falling around 2011 after she was overmedicated. All she needed was an eyebrow lift back then and she went overboard :nochillbrit:

As far as her getting the botched lips and other stuff fixed, I don't think so. Britney just doesn't make good decisions  :eheeek: her and Jamie Lynn got the same nose job :brityeah:

Yeah, in spite of her plastic surgery, a photo like this is not terrible plastic surgery but abysmally terrible makeup/stylists:

max martin

The domination announcement was really the only event since 2017 which she looked really good.

Image result for britney domination announcement

I mean, Britney's brand was based on image and her brand is one of the reason's pop stars are heavily image based today.  It's absolutely her job to look great in appearances if she keeps putting herself out there (rather than retire.)

Archived