Are You Expecting Britney To Look Different After The Hiatus?

ItsBritneyB*tch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Last pics from 2 months ago :lollipop:

Milkshake_28329.jpgXRAY_JAN6_INOUT_005.jpegXRAY_JAN6_INOUT_009.jpeg

She will be the same, don't worry. :lollipop:

Funny how they say her makeup is always bad (True) but at the same time she has a professional countering that requires hours of work. :demi:

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

Her eyes are the biggest difference here omg 

21 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I hope she doesn’t do any major surgery. I feel like she will have gained weight the first time we see her.

Unfortunately her weight does yo-yo. Just look at how her body changed throughout POM. 

2013 - a little big

2014 - skinny

2015 - starts gaining again

2016, 2017 -  fit and thin

2 minutes ago, Billy Boi said:

Unfortunately her weight does yo-yo. Just look at how her body changed throughout POM. 

2013 - a little big

2014 - skinny

2015 - starts gaining again

2016, 2017 -  fit and thin

idk if it's just me but I see a lot of people saying she was skinny in 2014, which I dont really see...

2014: britney-spears-performs-live-in-las-vegas_4.jpgÃ�hnliches Foto

2015: f151ac7b92a20ca2b52f65aacd3728a0--shows-in-las-vegas-britney-spears.jpghqdefault.jpg

To be honest I’m lowkey hoping she does some corrective surgery that are minimal and non-invasive that are done right. Given that her career was based off her beauty (at least in the eyes of the general public) at least they shouldn’t make her look plastic. :hideous: I love her no matter what but I’m just being honest. She was known to be beautiful and had amazing performances. But now the performance skills are basically on and off. Don’t get me wrong she’s still beautiful but you know what i mean. I’m just sad she Went overboard with the fun stuff. :decisions:

1 hour ago, Iceney said:

idk if it's just me but I see a lot of people saying she was skinny in 2014, which I dont really see...

2014: britney-spears-performs-live-in-las-vegas_4.jpgÃ�hnliches Foto

2015: f151ac7b92a20ca2b52f65aacd3728a0--shows-in-las-vegas-britney-spears.jpghqdefault.jpg

She lost weight in the middle half of 2014 for the Women's Health Magazine Shoot britney-spears-proves-her-women-s-health241B924E00000578-2877920-Same_same_but_d

And by early 2015 had gained some of that weight back before losing it later in 2015 (after the Pretty Girls MV shoot):

hawaiibeach1.jpg

2 hours ago, Goku said:

The enormous space between eyebrows and eyes that used to be no existent make her look older. The heavy makeup doesn't help either. :crying3:

For real though if she had the right makeup artist it would help 90% even that under eyeliner is dreadful looking whoever did that needs fired OMG 

I hope she's only going to fix her lips/mouth problem: I think that the jocker face is only a problem of too much filler in the central part of her lips and no  filler in the lateral part. And it would be nice also if she fix her teeth as they were before. For the rest it has always been a problem of make up, hair stylist and outfits: a more natural, golden blonde with her natural hair and less extencions, a natural make up or a make up similar to the one she had during "Britney and ITZ era" and glamorous but also classy outfits is what she needs.  I would like if she take influence from Blake Lively, I always like her look and I think it could be good also on Britney. 

9 hours ago, Goku said:

Last pics from 2 months ago :lollipop:

Milkshake_28329.jpgXRAY_JAN6_INOUT_005.jpegXRAY_JAN6_INOUT_009.jpeg

She will be the same, don't worry. :lollipop:

Funny how they say her makeup is always bad (True) but at the same time she has a professional countering that requires hours of work. :demi:

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

there’s no way that’s the same person in just the span of 10 years. omfg......this picture proves to me that something is/was wrong. it’s not normal for someone to age or regress this much in terms of appearance. it’s not even surgery at this point and my guess is that she’s been or currently dealing with a significant health issue that none of us are aware of. call me deluded or britarded all you want but something simply doesn’t feel right. 

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

there’s no way that’s the same person in just the span of 10 years. omfg......this picture proves to me that something is/was wrong. it’s not normal for someone to age or regress this much in terms of appearance. it’s not even surgery at this point and my guess is that she’s been or currently dealing with a significant health issue that none of us are aware of. call me deluded or britarded all you want but something simply doesn’t feel right. 

I feel you. But honestly, to me it just looks like a combination of excessive tanning, excessive smoking, excessive stress, really bad eye makeup, a poor hair color choice, and finally...a lot of unnecessary plastic surgeries. Obviously a lot of these were likely caused by her ongoing mental health issues, which may actually be the significant health issue that you are speculating about. :mattafact:

• Super Mods
On 3/3/2019 at 9:34 AM, jordeezy said:

Well... when you spend more time with your family and around your native environment, it comes back stronger.  Trust me, I know.  I am Southern but I moved out west a few years ago.  Let me tell you as well, there is nothing that feels better than going home and getting back to your roots so I am hoping that Britney is doing that during this time because it truly does bring happiness to your soul.  So, yes, I know she may be able to turn off the Southern and speak with the "accent from nowhere" but I am ready to see Britney back as her true self instead of a Vegas fembot. 

Is it okay that I read this in a southern accent :quirkney:

On 3/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, PokemonSpears said:

And speaking of that, I was watching the 2016 Billboard performance yesterday and when they show Demi Lovato in the audience I thought how weird it must've been for her to see Britney like that after having met her in 2012 at the X Factor.

Or Mario Lopez who was with her in the X Factor too, but then interviewed her several times throughout the decade, each time a different Britney. 

I always think the exact same thing when I watch that performance.

Demi must have been like "Who dis? This isn't the shy/awkward woman I used to sit next to"

On 3/4/2019 at 8:03 AM, LiamM said:

Her eyes are the biggest difference here omg 

The frustrating thing is it appears (in that gif) that it's mostly excessive eye shadow and unrealistically long fake lashes that make the difference. If not for those, she might have looked more like herself. :nochillbrit:

(Obviously there are other dramatic changes in that comparison, but this comment is only about her eyes.)

Archived