Are You Expecting Britney To Look Different After The Hiatus?

ItsBritneyB*tch

I have seen a lot of people on here speculate that not only is she taking this time off to relax and be with family, but to also get some cosmetic surgery. My question to yall is do you think she is actually getting any? And if so what do you think she is having done? I think she'll probably come back with some botox and other fun stuff to get rid of her wrinkles and mouth lines. I also hope that she takes some extensions out, cause they look really bad. Just go back to ya traditional hair with the side bangs britney.

So what do you think is happening?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her southern accent never left

She knows how to turn it on and off

Well... when you spend more time with your family and around your native environment, it comes back stronger.  Trust me, I know.  I am Southern but I moved out west a few years ago.  Let me tell you as well, there is nothing that feels better than going home and getting back to your roots so I am hoping that Britney is doing that during this time because it truly does bring happiness to your soul.  So, yes, I know she may be able to turn off the Southern and speak with the "accent from nowhere" but I am ready to see Britney back as her true self instead of a Vegas fembot. 

I don't think we'll see a radical change, I think this Britney we've seen this decade is gonna be the Britney we'll see for the years to come. Of course, aging and some makeup choices will make her look different from one appearance to another.

Personality wise though, I am expecting a change. Again, nothing radical, but enough to make her distinguishable from other years. You know, 2012ney was one person, than she was totally different in 2013, then in 2014 she was still the same but kinda adopted this super mature look. Then 2015 was young again, the mermaid hair, etc but at the beginning of the year wasn't as fit. Then 2016 was so young and lively. Then something weird happened in 2017, the panda eyes, etc. And that's been the only personality that had been kinda constant, from 2017 to 2018. But after a long hiatus, especially without seeing her on any post, I think she's gonna reappear with something different.

Even onstage she moves and looks different each year of POM.

And speaking of that, I was watching the 2016 Billboard performance yesterday and when they show Demi Lovato in the audience I thought how weird it must've been for her to see Britney like that after having met her in 2012 at the X Factor.

Or Mario Lopez who was with her in the X Factor too, but then interviewed her several times throughout the decade, each time a different Britney. 

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I expect this body for Domination's opening night:

article-0-1A4EF8D900000578-106_306x601.j

With 2017ney's face.

Amd this will be B10:

cd-britney-spears-britney-jean-de-luxe-e

I expect the worst tbh. Long breaks are never good for Britney, that's a fact. Her father was right when he said that Britney needs to work and keep her mind on that.

At first I thought you were joking, then I realized you’re serious:nydisgust:

I think she'll look different because we already saw her experimenting with botox again at the end of 2018 w/ the domiation event. I hope her team makes sure she looks really good like they did in 2008 when she was making her first candids of her comeback. They made sure she was on point hair wise and makeup wise and I hope they do that again

Archived