Is it me or Team B is doing some kind of market research on the forum?

LiquoriceBabe

1 hour ago, Miss_R said:

Well.. I hope. They should listen to fans sometimes :(

No they should get fired. When they listened to fans about wanting a personal album they hired someone who botched it and put someone else's vocals in her album. Britney probably wrote a lot of songs like Hold On Tight and do t get me started on the William orbit songs but her team found a way to botch that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I don't think they care about us. They dropped the ball many times and fans who actually pay for Britney's work bounced. They care about money which is why they are releasing a album that will benefit the residency. They could do a world tour but they don't wanna waste money on moving the equipment for place to place. Britney trusts her team too much when all they care about is how they can get the most money out of using her. What Britney needs now is to TOUR. She needs to see her fans again and remind them why they love her so they can go to vegas when she has a new residency.

What Britney needs is what she wants and is doing as far as making a new album and focusing on other upcoming projects.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess this is the only kind of fans they like to hear

giphy.gif

LMAO!!!  I don't even think they like listen to electronic fans either, at least not for POM.  Her and the dancers were all sweaty messes and on the verge of getting heat stroke every night.

:airpls:

I think they are feeling the temperature in general while she is on break. But, I dont think they listen to us much here. I’m positive people from her team come here. Of course they have to. I think they usually just go for what looks like $$$ at any given time and don’t listen to us. Although they let us pick two singles and they flopped so they probably don’t hold much weight with the crazy fan base.

37 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I think they are feeling the temperature in general while she is on break. But, I dont think they listen to us much here. I’m positive people from her team come here. Of course they have to. I think they usually just go for what looks like $$$ at any given time and don’t listen to us. Although they let us pick two singles and they flopped so they probably don’t hold much weight with the crazy fan base.

IWG didn't flop that much

It was evident they were reading it between 2009-2011.

When the European leg of Ff was first announced people here said there weren’t enough locations and then like a week later, loads more were announced. 

And During the time in 2011-12 when Jordan said the site was being sued by Jamie Spears - if you remember that far back? 

I’m sure people have called Adam Leber and Lynne for being here before... 

9 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

It was evident they were reading it between 2009-2011.

When the European leg of Ff was first announced people here said there weren’t enough locations and then like a week later, loads more were announced. 

And During the time in 2011-12 when Jordan said the site was being sued by Jamie Spears - if you remember that far back? 

I’m sure people have called Adam Leber and Lynne for being here before... 

I do remember!!! it was very evident indeed. Do you recall they also hired Brian Friedman?? 

That’s why I dared to think they might have done it again?.. But hew knows :raven:

8 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I’m speaking of criminal and slumber party 

Well Criminal was picked, but they limited the options (unlike IWG which had all the tracks)

And Slumber Party wasn't directly chosen. There was that poll but it wasn't official. I think if they asked fans which song they wanted as a single at the time, Just Luv Me would've won :ugh: 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:01 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

Girl there’s like 40 of us who visit semi regularly. We’re probably considered the bottom of the barrel when it comes to her fans (in their eyes). They ain’t coming here to gauge our perception of things. 

Reveal hidden contents

Although, I do think they lurk a bit during album releases

Yeah, talk about a small sample. I don't think any market research is being conducted here. 

I think they sometimes do. 

Nobody here was for the Pitbull collabo and they scrapped it.

Slumber Party as a second single was also because of fans. And I remember that around this time everyone was in love with Tinashe and there was some topics about how Brinny should collab with her. Then like 2 weeks later we had confirmation that they actually are working together.

Also, I think that Domination was cancelled not only because of Jamie and low tickets sales. Everyone was making fun of it and felt dissapointed about another year in Vegas and new show without even an album to promote. 

Archived