Is it me or Team B is doing some kind of market research on the forum?

LiquoriceBabe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

oh God no :tifflmao: 

if that were the case then they should all resign, you can't decide the next steps of a global star based on a fan forum :orangu:

It’s rather to know the perception of the fans than anything else 

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No. I don’t think they are. If so, we would have had a better music video for MM and everything else that would have actually boosted her career So...  :awkblink:

I mean it right now, not that they did it for Glory. 

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

You must be a new fan I guess.

tumblr_inline_o1fa7zfz4m1r87rix_500.gif

They don't care about us.

We are nothing but money cows for them.

They’ve done it in the past, though

7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

oh God no :tifflmao: 

if that were the case then they should all resign, you can't decide the next steps of a global star based on a fan forum :orangu:

She isnt as global anymore
she fell a lot with her last era on global charts
She did good with her tours tho (bcuz she starved her Asian audiences and they knew where to get shows on EU so they could sell)

but honestly..I dont see a problem from them getting hints what to do/pick from here
it's like the Forum is smarter than their team some times...
Just look at the recent Glory thread on what mistakes they made..
Make Me video..releasing it when songs like that dont sell..waiting a month to release the video and overall lost a momentum and a chance for it to peak in the top 10..
Glory album cover,the leak,no promo for SP,..even as of recently with the Domination announcement....
What was the biggest meltdown of this base (after BJ?), now they did it kinda the same giving us even less than the last time..

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Girl there’s like 40 of us who visit semi regularly:tifflmao: We’re probably considered the bottom of the barrel when it comes to her fans (in their eyes). They ain’t coming here to gauge our perception of things. 

Reveal hidden contents

Although, I do think they lurk a bit during album releases

:mcorangu:

26 minutes ago, Soni said:

She isnt as global anymore
she fell a lot with her last era on global charts
She did good with her tours tho (bcuz she starved her Asian audiences and they knew where to get shows on EU so they could sell)

but honestly..I dont see a problem from them getting hints what to do/pick from here
it's like the Forum is smarter than their team some times...
Just look at the recent Glory thread on what mistakes they made..
Make Me video..releasing it when songs like that dont sell..waiting a month to release the video and overall lost a momentum and a chance for it to peak in the top 10..
Glory album cover,the leak,no promo for SP,..even as of recently with the Domination announcement....
What was the biggest meltdown of this base (after BJ?), now they did it kinda the same giving us even less than the last time..

Omg this hurt me again.  

I don't think they care about us. They dropped the ball many times and fans who actually pay for Britney's work bounced. They care about money which is why they are releasing a album that will benefit the residency. They could do a world tour but they don't wanna waste money on moving the equipment for place to place. Britney trusts her team too much when all they care about is how they can get the most money out of using her. What Britney needs now is to TOUR. She needs to see her fans again and remind them why they love her so they can go to vegas when she has a new residency.

Archived