Types of Britney Spears fans

Miss_R

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess it's the closest, but not all of the points apply to me, and actually I would have to take some from every "type of fan"

BOMT:

• 90's kid that grew up in the 90's
  • Support Britney no matter what 'cause I've been here since the beginning

OIDIA:

• Still not over about WAYN
  • Britney's vocal peak
  • Can't get over the red catsuit (I even took a picture with it when I was in Vegas :yesplease: )
  • VMA's 2000 her best performance
  • Can't resist to add "I Did It Again" every time someone says oops :yesokay:

Britney:

• Pissed about Lonely not being a single
  • I kind of know the Slave break, does that count? :hehehe:

ITZ:

• I call her "knee" but mostly because of the knee tap, not the knee injury

Circus:

• Love when she experiments with her sounds

FF:

• Lots of memories from this era (most of them look really bad in retrospective :rude2me: )
  • Love mainstream music (the one from 2011 and those years, not today's mainstream music)
  • Actually like IWG (who didn't? :beynah: it was the obvious choice for third single and people voted accordingly, and not for nothing  it became her most watched video at the time)

BJ:

• Don't believe in Myah 
  • Really believe is her most personal album (even if she didn't write all of the songs, is the album with the most amount of songs that could be biographical to some extent, yes, even WB and BA)

Glory:

• Still cry about MM original video
  • Adore her vocals on the album

Bipolar ***.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMT and Slave fan mix

- BOMT fan describes me almost perfectly, I'm all up for those innocent ballads and being a careless teenager - nostalgia kind of person - live and breathe for innocentny and simpleney, a 90s' kid, and the album that stayed most truthful to her actual vocal range and voice

- Britney because I don't care that much about Lonely and Run Away, but everything else I wholeheartedly agree

P.S. In The Zone is still my overall favourite era, but that description is far off me, so.... (not a hoe, not overtly ******, Toxic is awesome, but far from the best song of the century, think DWAD is slightly better/more consistent, knee is something I would never use, BOMT Onyx cabaret is awesome, but TOMH on the tour was kinda tacky Beyonceish type of thing imo...  :squintney:

7 hours ago, Avatar said:

I couldn't relate to "I Will Be There" needing to be a single... 

or Lonely being a single or the snake being better than anyones faves.. :umwtf:

IWBT is my favorite BOMT non-single , and Lonely one of my top Britney album songs

but the snake? nah

• 4 weeks later...

Britney fan even though i'm team "Change Your Mind should have been a single but also Liar and Mood Ring" regarding Glory.

Yes, I am still pissed that “Lonely” was never a single.

Yes, i might have a... love-hate relationship with "Boys" as in sometimes i love it, sometimes i skip it. 

But also, they forgot to add "Believe Dream Within A Dream Tour is her best tour" because those visuals? Wardrobe? Choreography? Slay me, Queen. :bsass:

Archived