• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

honeslty I like Gaga but sometimes she acts so ridiculous. If you just watch her in that clip (or in the original) its just waaay to much. Like thats not a normal reaction to listening to someone sing. Its so over the top dramatic and I dont know how Bradley didnt burst out laughing.

I think that's why Madonna can't stand her. It's like she wants to look the most passionate/touched/affected in every way possible about (literally) the littlest thing. :cackling:

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

honeslty I like Gaga but sometimes she acts so ridiculous. If you just watch her in that clip (or in the original) its just waaay to much. Like thats not a normal reaction to listening to someone sing. Its so over the top dramatic and I dont know how Bradley didnt burst out laughing.

that's why I've never been into Gaga. I like some of her songs, and I think she's a nice person, or so it seems, but she's waaaay too dramatic and ridiculous. 

It's as if every second of her life she's living in some kind of drama movie or musical. All the tragedies that can happen to someone have happened to her and that's why she's where she's at, stronger than ever, beautiful the way she is, so talented, so emotional, so fierce, so everything, and that's just tiring lol She's weird, but she's elegant, she's ugly but she's perfect. Every time her pictures come up on my Facebook feed, just seeing her face expressions on the red carpet or so, I just roll my eyes because it's just like, ugh :tiffeyeroll: :blol:

And I mean, I think it's worked for her, at the end she's always been so obsessed with being this kind of icon, celebrity, the ultimate artist, and many people already see her as such I suppose, but to me she's just too much. I get the feeling like every outfit she wears, every appearance, every show, she's already imagining how someone is gonna recreate that moment in 50 years in the movies about her life, and I repeat, I believe her plan is gonna work, but she didn't let things happen naturally, she just tries too hard. 

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

thats the only thing i really hate about her. it just cant get any more fake than this

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's why I've never been into Gaga. I like some of her songs, and I think she's a nice person, or so it seems, but she's waaaay too dramatic and ridiculous. 

It's as if every second of her life she's living in some kind of drama movie or musical. All the tragedies that can happen to someone have happened to her and that's why she's where she's at, stronger than ever, beautiful the way she is, so talented, so emotional, so fierce, so everything, and that's just tiring lol She's weird, but she's elegant, she's ugly but she's perfect. Every time her pictures come up on my Facebook feed, just seeing her face expressions on the red carpet or so, I just roll my eyes because it's just like, ugh :tiffeyeroll: :blol:

And I mean, I think it's worked for her, at the end she's always been so obsessed with being this kind of icon, celebrity, the ultimate artist, and many people already see her as such I suppose, but to me she's just too much. I get the feeling like every outfit she wears, every appearance, every show, she's already imagining how someone is gonna recreate that moment in 50 years in the movies about her life, and I repeat, I believe her plan is gonna work, but she didn't let things happen naturally, she just tries too hard. 

Exactly what I think about Gaga. 

Sorry, but I really can’t stand her...she’s so fake 

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ACCURATE COMMENT SIS :tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, tommy_boy said:

I think that's why Madonna can't stand her. It's like she wants to look the most passionate/touched/affected in every way possible about (literally) the littlest thing. :cackling:

I think Madonna had problems with her at first because she was here for such a small amount of time, and yet many critics / media outlets started pointing her out as the 'New Queen of Pop', which I always found a bit unfair given the insane amount of time and the undeniable gigantic impact Madonna had with her career. Specially when Gaga blatantly copied Express Yourself rhythm, melody and intention (empowering anthem) in Born This Way, it became too much for her to bare, that's why she started attacking her. :mhm:

Ever since Gaga's career started to take another turn (specially, a bit of a flop turn in BTW / ARTPOP which she kinda recovered from, but is now a different kind of artist), I think Madonna is now ok with her, and there is not a feud between them anymore.

I think she's really talented but many times she gets over the top and doesn't seem genuine at all. I mean, I'm not saying Madonna was never ambitious or always seemed sincere but Gaga loves the attention way too much even when it's about her personal life. She wants to come across weird, as a real fighter and survivor, that she call the shots and she is raw. I saw her documentary and although I enjoyed some parts it's like she tells the same thing over and over again when the world already know. That she is in pain, that she is full Italian and now that can be 100 people in a room but... I mean, we get it, Gaga. Chill the **** out. 

It's like she tries too much to prove things when she isn't underrated at all. After Britney she is probably the popstar who marked more the music scene, so I don't get why she doesn't cut loose a lil bit. And maybe this is why I liked her superbowl so much bc maybe she was so worried about not screwing things up that she wasn't trying way too much to be this weird flawless talented artist.

And I think Madonna started hating her when she tried to deny the similarities between born this way and express yourself. The thing with Madonna is that she has a big ego. She was still successful during music era but was defending Britney bc britney knew her place. Britney never tried to shade Madonna and admitted that she was a major influence. Same with Miley and Ariana. And we can see why Madonna likes Ariana and not Gaga bc Ariana never tried to act as if she is inventing some genre and delivering the album of the century.  Of course she wants to be credited when she is supposed to be and Gaga acting as if both songs didn't have much in common probably pissed Madonna off. People say that Madonna wants to be associated with any successful current artist but think what she could have gained with teaming up with Gaga when Gaga was at her peak, but Madonna didn't want anything to do with her. Of course Madonna knows about marketing strategies, but I believe that she isn't always so eager to succeed that she will collaborate with anyone. 

Anyway,  I really liked Gaga in the movie without all the crazy outfits, over the top attitude and repetitive lines. She could be this raw artist if she wanted to bc she is an artist when she wants to be. And her chemistry with Bradley is so good. They would make such a pretty couple. 

Let's call Gaga exactly for what she is, a gimmick. I can't believe that some people (not exhalers) are using her theatrical background as an excuse. 

Gaga wants and likes attention, whether it's good or bad even though she told Oprah that she only likes the attention when it's good, but that's a damn lie.

Even when I used to be a huge fan of Gaga, I still didn't buy everything she said about her struggles before the fame and I would look over her OTT persona, but now it irritates me. She's a phony.

17 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

OMG she's been crying all the time and everywhere since like Joanne ! And sometimes I feel like Joanne was really just an act ... 

Archived