New Britney Blind?

MyQueenBritney

6 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Actually Blind Gossip is quite accurate. They were posting blinds about Demi Lovato’s **** relapse months before the public knew and blinds about Bryan Singers abusive treatment of young male actors again before they public knew. 

And yet Jessica Biel isn't lesbian...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

**** is a huge stretch.... Britney looks nothing like a **** user.  I see them a lot here in AZ and I can tell when someone uses. 

Not recently, maybe this was back in 2006-2007. Comments like that one are often found under blind gossips about Britney or pics that reach to thousands of people in social media. There was a man who made a comment about Britney being caught doing ***** with her dealer at a restaurant (upsrairs) in Santa Monica. This guy gave so many details that pics could be found of Britney that day (nye 2006) with the description that he gave so it's clear that Britney's done ***** in the past.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Not recently, maybe this was back in 2006-2007. Comments like that one are often found under blind gossips about Britney or pics that reach to thousands of people in social media. There was a man who made a comment about Britney being caught doing ***** with her dealer at a restaurant (upsrairs) in Santa Monica. This guy gave so many details that pics could be found of Britney that day (nye 2006) with the description that he gave so it's clear that Britney's done ***** in the past.

You mean the episode after giving birth to Sean Preston?If Britney is caught in a photo buying or using *****, appear on all magazine covers as Kate Moss.

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Yeah but I doubt it’s ****, I think it’s probably *******. I think that’s her chosen poison. 

On 3/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, MyQueenBritney said:

Actually the Taylor & Karlie stuff is quite true. Even Blind Gossip has posted blinds about them being in a relationship before. Even the Swifties themselves have receipts that Taylor and Karlie was a real thing, they even discovered about Taylor’s former alleged relationship with Dianna Agron. 

:haha:

Archived