New Britney Blind?

MyQueenBritney

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yeah, and the dude says he trust this dealer friend because he has selfies with her. As if Britney would take a selfie with a **** dealer. She's smart enough to know that if those leaked one day, she would lose her kids.

To be fair, the **** dealer comments could be about her in 2006/2007. Britney spent a lot of time parting in Las Vegas back then, even the infamous 2007 VMA’s were held in Vegas that year.

who else is known for being supervised and an a list 'singer' tho? at first i thought it could be selena gomez since she was also in rehab recently but she isn't under a conversatorship. still don't believe this either way. there is no way anyone knows what britney is up to these days :receipts2:

If my dad were hospitalized with a life-threatening condition, I would probably be drunk more often as well. Not saying that she shouldn't get help, because anyone in that position needs it. I'm really worried about her tbh. I hope she is able to find peace. I know we all hate the conservatorship and sometimes her father, but if she truly needs that oversight in her life, she could probably do much worse than her own dad, who I think does seem to be pretty down-to-earth and well-intentioned. It scares me to think of some vulture swooping in, claiming that Britney is unfit to live her life because she's drinking and eating junk food, and exerting more control over her for their own personal gain.

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney's always tagged as "Permantent A list singer" fyi:juggingu:

I think it's someone else though

i don't think so. it's britney (and ashlee simpson) who is tagged as "singer" bc she doesn't sing live (and some of her songs) 

How rude are they to say she is a “singer”, as if she couldn’t sing? Not only that but also this are clear lies lmao. If she got drunk once or twice, whatever, which person over 30 hasn’t yet? But about the *****, I doubt it SO much since she didn’t even take ***** in the past, so why would she now? People are always creating lies to make a famous person look bad tbh. 

3 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yeah, and the dude says he trust this dealer friend because he has selfies with her. As if Britney would take a selfie with a **** dealer. She's smart enough to know that if those leaked one day, she would lose her kids.

I can imagine the selfie

tumblr_lnwd6r9WIb1qmul7vo1_500.png

Archived