Are there any other videos like Stages or FTR?

Brunetteknee

A few weeks ago I watched Stages and For The Record for the first time because I’m a flop fan and never saw the whole thing, just clips here and there. :joanne: After watching them I wanted to know if there are any other videos or docs like those that show the real and personal life that Britney has/had? (Also I forgot to mention I’ve seen Flopotic featuring Kevin Floperline...it was...somewhat sufficient :orangu:)

I really liked how you saw her day to day tour life in Stages (like the part where Felicia wakes her up in her hotel or how she’s getting her makeup done and everything)  and it was very behind the scenes and I love that tbh :mhm:.  Same with FTR when she’s just living life and trick or treating with her babies. I just love seeing Brinni thrive tbh.

Anyways, I’m asking because I really enjoy watching her just do normal stuff more than preforming tbh, especially watching her just do behind the scenes stuff in her prime. I honesty prefer those videos more than interviews or anything because it feels honest and like she isnt trying to play her “Britney Spears” character like she does on stage, but is actually just being herself. Does that make sense?:jj:

Please let me know if there are more movies like those 2!! I know there has to be!  :gloria:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is so dramatic  :gloria: I wonder what the context for this situation was lol :xfactorlook:

12 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Time out with Britney Spears (well it's mostly performances but there's some cute interviews and behind the scenes of BOMT)

I don't know if you want this but here's 90 paparazzi videos of her, not really a scripted document but this is real her :cardi:

Watch if you dare

19 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Time out with Britney Spears (well it's mostly performances but there's some cute interviews and behind the scenes of BOMT)

I don't know if you want this but here's 90 paparazzi videos of her, not really a scripted document but this is real her :cardi:

Watch if you dare

This is blocked on my work computer :hideous:

is it this:

55 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Watch if you dare

Is this from Blackout era? I live for 2006 footage, THAT was real freedom :yesplease:

21 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I didn't saw "The Beat Goes On", but that's so cool!

Yeah, I think it's because I said it didn't shocked me that she was going to perform it [CE] because of the random songs they were choosing. I remember, besides "CMYLM", that "Lonely", "Hot As Ice", "FTBOMBH", "BTMYH", "Shattered Glass", "Criminal", "Sometimes", "Inside Out" and "Heaven on Earth" were options too.

Like, can someone imagine her dancing to "Can't Make You Love Me"? It would have been better for Primeney in the Oops! Tour. I would have scrapped "FTBOMBH" and do that, but I dunno were it could have been added. 

Oh I wish she could have done Can't Make You Love Me on the Oops Tour as well tbh haha. That was like the one song from the album missing from that tour's setlist.

And they were considering Criminal and Inside Out for POM? :meltdown: she should have performed them, I'm forever pissed she never performed either song on the FFT!!!!

16 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh I wish she could have done Can't Make You Love Me on the Oops Tour as well tbh haha. That was like the one song from the album missing from that tour's setlist.

And they were considering Criminal and Inside Out for POM? :meltdown: she should have performed them, I'm forever pissed she never performed either song on the FFT!!!!

Yeah. It's the only up-beat song from it that wasn't performed. 

I would have loved Inside Out. I remember listening to that song, I knew the lyrics, but it wasn't until October/November 2017 I noticed the song was about break-up ***. I'm a flop. Maybe remixed, it would have worked in the FFT, but in the original form, can't imagine were. Criminal, maybe instead of Boys, and doing it Egyptian like (but we know Brit is never going to NOT perform Boys. I love it too).

16 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yeah. It's the only up-beat song from it that wasn't performed. 

I would have loved Inside Out. I remember listening to that song, I knew the lyrics, but it wasn't until October/November 2017 I noticed the song was about break-up ***. I'm a flop. Maybe remixed, it would have worked in the FFT, but in the original form, can't imagine were. Criminal, maybe instead of Boys, and doing it Egyptian like (but we know Brit is never going to NOT perform Boys. I love it too).

Tbh I’m not sure if Criminal would have worked with an Egyptian theme haha, think it would have good for the FFT’s second act after the performance of If U Seek Amy.

44 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Tbh I’m not sure if Criminal would have worked with an Egyptian theme haha, think it would have good for the FFT’s second act after the performance of If U Seek Amy.

I believe the flute at the beginning could have done the trick. Honestly, I think someone with talent should try doing a Egyptian remix, to kinda be like the Boys perfomance.

Archived