Never Before Seen Pic Of Britney And Justin Partying

Jordan Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CrAzAY said:

Sounds like this Sarah has the tea, I’d like more.

:truthtea:

Hasn’t Britney said that that New Years was the best night of her life? Spill it Sarah!

I think the new year's eve britney was talking might be the other time she went with JT when she was 20 in late 2001/early 2002 bc she said the best night of her life was when she was 21 in Hawaii. 

That time this Sarah chick is talking about is when she went to Hawaii with JT, Lance and Laura Lynne in 99/00 when she was 18.

"The people who were there knew each other," Sarah says of her nights. Justin Timberlake used to "come run the door with me and just do pickings from the sea of people," she adds. "He'd be like, 'She's cute, let her in, you can come in and you can't.' "

:badthoughts:

And while social media might not have been a threat, paparazzi were. "They were always really nasty to [DiCaprio] and those boys, they would say things that were trying to get a reaction," she recalls, adding that "insanity" followed Britney Spears. "When she would come to Joseph's, there would be 10 cars. They were running red lights. They would literally stop in the middle of the street and jump out of their cars and leave them there with the doors open. It was scary."

4 minutes ago, dandy said:

Oh how I wish she`d end uo with Ryan instead of Justifed T :wontcry:

Ikr 

She should have kissed him during MMC instead lol 

Or maybe if she got the part instead of McAdams, K-Fed wouldnt have happened 

They are so cute at 3:16 and lol at JT running to hug Britney, seeing Ryan was already there and pretending that nothing happened 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I think the new year's eve britney was talking might be the other time she went with JT when she was 20 in late 2001/early 2002 bc she said the best night of her life was when she was 21 in Hawaii. 

That time this Sarah chick is talking about is when she went to Hawaii with JT, Lance and Laura Lynne in 99/00 when she was 18.

Hasn't it always been rumored that JT and Britney got engaged on that NYE trip; the one she says was one of the greatest nights of her life?? I remember a really indepth thread about that here around 07/08 and it contained several photos that backed the rumor up. 

Archived