Never Before Seen Pic Of Britney And Justin Partying

Jordan Miller

• Leader

90s_scans037-embed_2018.jpg

Sarah met Britney Spears and Ryan Gosling (right) through Justin Timberlake. Here, all three former Mickey Mouse Club actors partied at Vinyl in 2001. "Justin and I met when he was 16 in 1997," says Sarah of the then-underage ’N Sync star. "We had security on them [the whole time at the club]. I kind of just adopted them," she says of taking the band bowling at Hollywood Star Lanes on Sundays. "Britney and I got our belly buttons pierced in Hawaii, where we went for the millennium [New Year’s Eve]."

Source

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Barajas said:

omg.. i will have threesome dreams with this pic now :frenchy: hahahaha

Didn´t  Ryan said that he has not seen Britney since MMC days? I think he said that in the interview with Ellen on octuber. 

30 minutes ago, Mariahkween said:

didn't Ryan say he didn't see her in a long time? and she and Justin looked so in love

He did say this in 2013 giving the impression that hed see her at some event, but they wouldn't talk to each other 

"I mean, sometimes you are at the same event, but it's a lot like I imagine what it's like to run into someone from elementary school."

maybe the last time they had talked to each other before last year was when he read the script with her for the notebook. 

Archived