Never Before Seen Pic Of Britney And Justin Partying

Jordan Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

They were very similar with the difference that TJ has brown hair and Ryan has blond hair.

Haha, even JustJared.com has that same pic posted and incorrectly refers to him as Ryan Gosling! I don’t feel so stupid about my mixup now. 

https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3869678/ryan-gosling-and-justin-timberlake-had-a-mickey-mouse-club-reunion-at-oscars-2017-05/

4 hours ago, floacist said:

The time stamp on the photo says October 2000 but the article says it’s 2001. Must be a typo because unless it was January 2001 JT had his head shaved that year. 

Cute photo. 

At the end of 2001 he wasn't shaving his head anymore as we can see on the pics of Halloween and 'Britney' release party 

01~81.jpg

02~21.jpg

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Justney :kyliecry:

Current Justin, I just don't like him, but I attribute his douchery to him losing Britney . He was always so full of himself, but who wouldn't being Britney's boyfriend? :yaknow:

I was just about to say.... he was always a douche bag but dating Britney made him tolerable.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, Bundy said:

At the end of 2001 he wasn't shaving his head anymore as we can see on the pics of Halloween and 'Britney' release party 

01~81.jpg

02~21.jpg

I totally forgot about that lol. Thanks for the reminder.

Still think the pic is from 00. (Hair looks like the Afro style he had than).

35 minutes ago, floacist said:

I totally forgot about that lol. Thanks for the reminder.

Still think the pic is from 00. (Hair looks like the Afro style he had than).

U're welcome but I also think it's from 2000 bc she was that skinny in 2000, in 2001 she was more fit 

And also I remember her with that kinda of hair in 2000. 2001 she had bangs for a long period for what I can remember 

Archived