VMA rehersal footage..

The Greatest Show

The passsion she had in her prime was something else :imdying: Girls on today charts can not compare to Britney in her prime at all.

as for the 07 one time yeah she was slacking but the choreography wasn’t great to begin with there’s a video of a stand in doing it and Britney actually did all of it. Plus 07 is iconic now anyway might be for the wrong reasons but it is and I grew to love it :airpls: I still watch it every now and then after a Britney marathon :makeitrain:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2019 at 9:55 PM, EzekielJean said:

That Fire on the screen in the gimme more rehearsal does not appear in the performance, right?

in the final version the camera doesnt zoom in onto the fireplace, instead they made an animation with the chandelier

Damn the 2007 performance is awful.  Who tf choreographed that?  So damn lazy...even the dancers look bored out of their minds.  Also, why on earth were there SO MANY dancers for that performance for such a small stage.  It’s just a cluster-**** of a mess.

Archived