VMA rehersal footage..

The Greatest Show

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I wish she’d wore the rehearsal outfit in 2007. She looked much better in that outfit and it fitted in with her style back then with the big hat and jeans and T :tbh:

I think the hat was worn because she was insecure about her near bald extensions during rehearsal and the sunglasses due to her being high/drunk/sad. She still moved like crap and the performance wasn't much better minus the near tripping.

The only that would have justified the lack of energy during the choreography would be if Britney were singing live, which she wasn't; which looked stupid.

17 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

as an overall the performance wasnt near the standards of her previous vma ones but her moves were on point during the start :schoolingtime:

Yeah, but didn't she said that she didn't rehearsed with G-Eazy and that she improvised that part? :ponderney:For example, when she touched his crotch she said she did it because "That's something I always do with my dancers". Also, she didn't knew the MM&I lyrics :orangu:

2 hours ago, maquisl said:

Yeah, but didn't she said that she didn't rehearsed with G-Eazy and that she improvised that part? :ponderney:For example, when she touched his crotch she said she did it because "That's something I always do with my dancers". Also, she didn't knew the MM&I lyrics :orangu:

is there actually a crabcrotch part in any of her performances of POM?

2 hours ago, maquisl said:

oh sorry i meant that she did the MM choreo properly.. i wasnt talking about that part :mcorangu: still though she handled that well but for me it ruined the whole performance 

10 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

oh sorry i meant that she did the MM choreo properly.. i wasnt talking about that part :mcorangu: still though she handled that well but for me it ruined the whole performance 

:tifflmao:

I agree and I think we all agree the first part was good. Nothing iconic or excellent as her past performances, but good. Then G-Eazy came out and the performance changed for the worse. He sang before his part started, he forgot the lyrics, they weren't coordinated. Mess :nochillbrit:

I wish they had rehearsed together at least once :nyheadache:

Archived