Britney's favorite song from the "Britney" album is

Nando.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pretends to be shocked.gif* I’m not surprised she likes Boys so much, she still performs it.

She said during the Hawaii date of the Crazy 2K Tour that DLMBTLTK was her fave song from OIDIA. And she said Criminal and HATLM were two of her faves from FF in an interview. 

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

not surprised :mj:

Britney Jean - Alien

Femme fatale - He about to lose me (I think)

Circus - Kill the lights

Blackout - Heaven on earth

In the zone - Early morning

Britney - :whatitellu:

The rest I don´t know 

Don´t ask for receipts :bedtime:

KTL was never mentioned as her fave song

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

not surprised :mj:

Britney Jean - Alien

Femme fatale - He about to lose me (I think)

Circus - Kill the lights

Blackout - Heaven on earth

In the zone - Early morning

Britney - :whatitellu:

The rest I don´t know 

Don´t ask for receipts :bedtime:

I think she said invitation is her favorite song from Glory.

I think she’s kinda back and forth with her faves.  She’s also said “Toxic” is her favorite song she’s ever recorded.  She’s clearly very partial to “Breathe on Me” and “Touch of My Hand”.

In V Magazine, prior to the release of Femme Fatale, she listed “On The Rocks” as her favorite song from the album because it was “so different” from anything she’s ever recorded.  Can only assume she was referring to “How I Roll”.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

KTL was never mentioned as her fave song

I vaguely remember a brief line about it being her fav in a print interview prior to Circus’ release or something like that.  Could be wrong though.  Maybe on the deluxe edition DVD?

Like all music lovers, her favorite changes from time to time. 

I think her fave from each album are (judging from what she’s said in interviews):

- Baby One More Time (Shes said this in recents interviews)

- Stronger, Don’t Let Me Be The last To Know (said this multiple times during album release)

- Boys (very obvious lol)

- Toxic, Breathe On Me, Touch Of anybody Hand, Everytime, The hook Up, Brave New Girl (she had the most passion for this album unsurprisingly)

- Heaven On Earth (Said it in radio interview), Get Naked (producer said this), Hot As Ice (unconfirmed)

- Out From Under, My Baby (Circus Interview)

- Criminal, He About to Lose Me, Till the world ends, I Wanna Go (she said this in a tweet)

- Perfume (GMA Interview)

- I don’t think she’s specifically named any off Glory in my memory. 

5 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

Like all music lovers, her favorite changes from time to time. 

I think her fave from each album are (judging from what she’s said in interviews):

- Baby One More Time (Shes said this in recents interviews)

- Stronger, Don’t Let Me Be The last To Know (said this multiple times during album release)

- Boys (very obvious lol)

- Toxic, Breathe On Me, Touch Of anybody Hand, Everytime, The hook Up, Brave New Girl (she had the most passion for this album unsurprisingly)

- Heaven On Earth (Said it in radio interview), Get Naked (producer said this), Hot As Ice (unconfirmed)

- Out From Under, My Baby (Circus Interview)

- Criminal, He About to Lose Me, Till the world ends, I Wanna Go (she said this in a tweet)

- Perfume (GMA Interview)

- I don’t think she’s specifically named any off Glory in my memory. 

For Glory, you could probably argue Just Luv Me if you consider that Tweet she sent out a year or so before the album’s release about recording new vocals for a song and capitalized the words “JUST” “LOVE” “ME” in the tweet.

Archived