Random Questions About Britney

Brunetteknee

I have a lot of random questions about brinni that don’t really deserve individual threads and I assume a lot of other people do too. :mhm:If you have any you can drop them in here and if you know the answers or some secret insider information please spill :demi:

ok here are mine 

1. Why did she wear wigs a few times during bomt era (the view + the beat goes on with that black wig)

2. Why did she tell really mundane lies sometimes in primeney era (switching up her first kiss story by sometimes saying it was Justin and other times saying it was in Louisiana, her story about how she started singing)

3. I’ve read a few stories of her being rude to fans in primeney era (idk what the links are now) but do you think these are true?

4. Do you really think Lynne and her label made her get the implants?

that is all :joanne:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why does she keep performing and doing shows if she doesn't have the passion anymore?

Did she get plastic surgery cause of her own insecurities or was it because someone from her team pressured her?

Does she feel awkward and weird having such a ****** image while being a mother of 2?

How come she never performed her hardest ballads live?

Did she come up with the whole **** virgin/lolita image herself or was it planned by her record label?

giphy.gif

To answer original post:

1. Not sure about The View, but the black wig was more thank likely a nod to Cher.

2. The lies were because of her record label and pressures put on her. She was probably told many things to say for answers.

3. I don’t think she has ever meant a to be rude. You have to see her side. She was surrounded by constant madness everywhere she went. No one can be perfect 100% of the time. No one in today’s pop game could even comprehend what her world was like. 

4. I think the implants (IF TRUE) were probably from a mixture of both label pressure and her own desires. Her mom mom mayyy have pushed for them but I highly highly doubt that and hope that isn’t true because that would be very sad.

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

4. I think the implants (IF TRUE) were probably from a mixture of both label pressure and her own desires. Her mom mom mayyy have pushed for them but I highly highly doubt that and hope that isn’t true because that would be very sad.

Britney has her chest/***** dropped and separated since she was a teenager,I think it's great that if she had a  physical complex she would do it.It even seems reasonable to me as long as it can be an objective physical complex, nothing frivolous.For example,I had surgery on my chest/***** to reduce it to 18 years.Maybe the wig was because of her aunt Sandra's cancer disease. 

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why does she keep performing and doing shows if she doesn't have the passion anymore?

Money.

Did she get plastic surgery cause of her own insecurities or was it because someone from her team pressured her?

Probably all of the above plus the hateful comments from her “fans” and trolls.

Does she feel awkward and weird having such a ****** image while being a mother of 2?

Yes, but continues to do it because it would be off-brand not to.

How come she never performed her hardest ballads live?

Because it would be a mess.

Did she come up with the whole **** virgin/lolita image herself or was it planned by her record label?

Record label originally, later embraced by Britney

Archived