Dream Within a Dream Tour (Dress Rehearsals)

The Greatest Show

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH that’s production was one of a kind!  They used to bring the fire in terms of props and production.  I’d kill to see the dancers hanging from wires, all the tricks, moving platforms, etc.  if we can’t get decent choreo, I wish we could at least get this...

although all these years later and I still CRINGE at that BOMT remix.  I have always LOATHED that performance simply because of that awful remix...it’s as awful as the FFT Toxic remix...but she looked SO HOT in that outfit.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

although all these years later and I still CRINGE at that BOMT remix.  I have always LOATHED that performance simply because of that awful remix...it’s as awful as the FFT Toxic remix...but she looked SO HOT in that outfit.

i thought i was the only one who didn't like that remix, it's not bad but it just doesn't fit the song at all. it's one of her best performances though :well:

2 hours ago, --- said:

i went to a dwad soundcheck back in the day. it was cool to see her warm up. 

warming up nowadays

tenor.gif?itemid=5081156

22 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i thought i was the only one who didn't like that remix, it's not bad but it just doesn't fit the song at all. it's one of her best performances though :well:

warming up nowadays

tenor.gif?itemid=5081156

it was cute tho. she (britney) came out in jeans and black shirt/black hat and sang a little and showed us some choreography. i need to find the pictures. got to meet fe, but she didn't realize people would want to take photos with her at the time. a few people were able to ask some questions to britney, and then we got autographed photos on the way out.

6 minutes ago, --- said:

it was cute tho. she (britney) came out in jeans and black shirt/black hat and sang a little and showed us some choreography. i need to find the pictures. got to meet fe, but she didn't realize people would want to take photos with her at the time. a few people were able to ask some questions to britney, and then we got autographed photos on the way out.

just like her M&G now :jj:

Archived