Dream Within a Dream Tour (Dress Rehearsals)

The Greatest Show

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, --- said:

it was cute tho. she (britney) came out in jeans and black shirt/black hat and sang a little and showed us some choreography. i need to find the pictures. got to meet fe, but she didn't realize people would want to take photos with her at the time. a few people were able to ask some questions to britney, and then we got autographed photos on the way out.

Just curious, how were you able to watch the dress rehearsal? Were there some "premium" tickets that allowed this?

For me personally watching the dress rehearsal would be even more interesting than watching the concert :hahayea:

1 hour ago, Britney x Irene said:

Just curious, how were you able to watch the dress rehearsal? Were there some "premium" tickets that allowed this?

For me personally watching the dress rehearsal would be even more interesting than watching the concert :hahayea:

my dad knew a guy who was pretty high up at the staples center (in anaheim). it was a combination of testing out the sound system and britney rehearsing a bit. 

Archived