ONE OF THE MOST BIZARRE INTERIEWS

Alex Murr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2018 at 11:06 AM, BlackoutExtreme said:

It’s weird to watch that interview and her puffy face and dead eyes.....and then watch the actual footage of her in the car driving to go meet with a Will, it’s like two different people. In the driving footage she’s so fresh faced and legit happy and the interview is a total different story. Something had to have happened. 

like this. she has like multiple personalities lol 

21 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I'm more concerned about how this site has become a boutique for breatheavy apparel :jj:

I can't even load a page these days with the ads slowing up my browser :mcorangu:

Jorda.na better fix this

This site eats away at my phone battery. Then the ads that take up the screen and you can’t do anything until they disappear 

:umok:

At the end of the Circus era I remember a lot of fans thinking she was back, the conservatorship would be ending and her next era would slay. I dont recall any interviews of Britney around that time though, but something had to have gone down between end of Circus and beginning of Femme Fatale. I wonder what really happened. 

On 10/28/2018 at 4:40 PM, G U I L T Y said:

it's still so weird how her managment let her promote like this  :girlwhat: ofc i'm not suprised anymore since weird appearances are kind of the norms nowadays but. i've never seen as many weird/off interviews of other celebrities as there are of britney. or are there? :quirkney:

Yeah the whole documentary felt so off at the time. The segments with her assistant at the coffee shop where they try to “kiki” for the camera are cringey lol. The interview with Sway, Britney was not fully present. Adam Leber gives me weird vibes. TTWE video shoot was a mess. The only part I liked was the rehearsal footage, because for a moment there we got to see that classic Britney spark when she’s rehearsing. Otherwise, the special overall felt lethargic and depressed, which was jarring considering the title was “I Am the Femme Fatale.”

:wontcry:

14 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

This site eats away at my phone battery. Then the ads that take up the screen and you can’t do anything until they disappear 

:umok:

Omg lol I have noticed my battery draining more rapidly lately. But yeah, the ads are an eye sore. And the constant pop-ups are a pain in my ***!

On 11/1/2018 at 12:44 AM, Hannah said:

I'm more concerned about how this site has become a boutique for breatheavy apparel :jj:

I can't even load a page these days with the ads slowing up my browser :mcorangu:

Jorda.na better fix this

Took the words out of my mouth. 

13 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Omg lol I have noticed my battery draining more rapidly lately. But yeah, the ads are an eye sore. And the constant pop-ups are a pain in my ***!

I could watch YouTube videos for hrs and I still have a lot of battery. Come here for a half hour and I’m nearly on zero. 

Its crazy. 

16 hours ago, Barajas said:

POOR GIRL...

:britstare:

she looks way older than now tbh

Oh now I get it... because some people prefer botox and generic-blonde via plastic surgery and can't appreciate a stunning, unique, perhaps slightly chubby young woman.   She needed to lose a few pounds and tone up, but she was in no way 'older' looking than now. That doesn't even make any sense! I don't know what you're looking at that you think she looks younger now.  She looks like a woman in her early 40s now thanks to the fun stuff rather than a woman in her early-mid thirties as in the video.

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Oh now I get it... because some people prefer botox and generic-blonde via plastic surgery and can't appreciate a stunning, unique, perhaps slightly chubby young woman.   She needed to lose a few pounds and tone up, but she was in no way 'older' looking than now. That doesn't even make any sense! I don't know what you're looking at that you think she looks younger now.  She looks like a woman in her early 40s now thanks to the fun stuff rather than a woman in her early-mid thirties as in the video.

HA??..

She looks weird, and scare and unconfortable.. almost sad.. FOR ME (and at least another 10 persons who has answered in this topic) she looks like "I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY"... Anyway matter of perception so whatever. :badgirl:

On 10/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, G-unit said:

And I can’t at them actually having her double in the background in this lmaooooo

Lmao yeah that's such a mess.

I don't understand why she even had a double for this video. Maybe the wetness?? Idk. She seemed to have one throughout the era too. Well, she had one for the HIAM video. And that made sense with the fighting scene. Although fans speculated the double was for the paint scene too.

But then again, considering how sick or medicated or whatever she was at the time of the TTWE shoot, I guess it makes sense.

Archived