ONE OF THE MOST BIZARRE INTERIEWS

Alex Murr

I'm never going to get over this particular interview for the I am Femme Fatale Special, she looked so weird and uncomfortable, and it was not the first time that guy interviewed her,

he's old vj at mtv, so why was she so strange, with her answers and her voice oh Gosh is so thick there :wtf:

and of course that iconic moment when she tries to explain when her mother realized that she was a creative person ...:outwithit: never knew what she was trying to explain :yesokay:

(min 5:16) :outwithit: 

and how to forget her so disconcerting answer, when he asks her ,if she sees herself at 50 years of age perfomance, she really does not know how to say no. :nonoNO: (min. 20.45)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg that’s hysterical.  We all know what she was trying to say...she just had a brain fart and couldn’t get the words out.  The way she starts moving her hand and her eyes get big...hahaha “that’s when she realized I was really...I was...like that”.  That’s the way I would articulate it too lmao.

her voice though through that entire era was so nasally...almost like she had a never ending cold.  I wonder what was up with that?  What if she injured something in her nose, which required a corrective surgery/nosejob to fix?  I always remember wondering why her voice was so off this era.  And I can’t at them actually having her double in the background in this lmaooooo

10 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Her energy said it all. She was depressed af

She was very medicated. For some reason I do find her puffy face cute and her dead eyes. Something so vulnerable about her. I guess cute is a weird word to use though... 

Rumors said she had another breakdown in the FF era but we obviously can’t really know that.

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

Omg that’s hysterical.  We all know what she was trying to say...she just had a brain fart and couldn’t get the words out.  The way she starts moving her hand and her eyes get big...hahaha “that’s when she realized I was really...I was...like that”.  That’s the way I would articulate it too lmao.

her voice though through that entire era was so nasally...almost like she had a never ending cold.  I wonder what was up with that?  What if she injured something in her nose, which required a corrective surgery/nosejob to fix?  I always remember wondering why her voice was so off this era.  And I can’t at them actually having her double in the background in this lmaooooo

No I think it was really just her medication. Antidepressants bring lots of side effects which we totally saw  Britney experience during that period.

Archived