Actress Who Played Megyn Kelly In Britney Spears Video: Talks "If You Seek Amy" In Wake Of Megyn Kelly Controversy

IconicShow

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her career is over. Her blackface comment is an atrocious mess. She's being dragged to hell with no return.

Definitely agree that her comments were a mess, however, let's be real the only reason NBC are firing her is because her show was flopping, and this seemed liked the perfect opportunity to push the button. If she had stellar ratings, they would have just made her apologize and things would have continued. I mean I've seen hosts on other shows done equally worse and they still kept their jobs just by apologizing.

14 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I would have paid millions just to see Megyn Kelly's face when she saw herself impersonated in the video for the song she dragged. lol

Nice way of bashing that puritan hypocrite *******.

Smart move, team B.

13 hours ago, Avatar said:

I remember Megan did another report on the video and being happy that she was parodied. :xfactorlook:

Yep.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:01 AM, Khoazie said:

The video is great, and Britney looked gorgeous in it. But did anybody else pick up on a certain sense of disconnect from Britney? Something about the way her eyes looked, and her aura, there was still something missing for me. I mean, we all know now that this was not a good time in her life.  I’m just curious to see if anybody picked up on what I’m talking about in the IUSA video.

It was in all her videos of that era. just the whole era was like hoping it will go ok.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:07 AM, BritneysBitch82 said:

Was this the last time she actively courted controversy? Ever since then she has been censoring her videos, having strict rules regarding questions asked during interviews and avoiding themes in her music that could be considered too personal. 

Outright I believe so but I also remember "Criminal" music video caused quite a stir as well. Her and rihanna's "Man Down" were dragged for "Violence" in 2011. So the video got restricted which pissed fans off and played a big part in the song flopping. :cutebrit:

2 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Outright I believe so but I also remember "Criminal" music video caused quite a stir as well. Her and rihanna's "Man Down" were dragged for "Violence" in 2011. So the video got restricted which pissed fans off and played a big part in the song flopping. :cutebrit:

I think they made that video in complete innocence. And when the controversy happened, they snipped the more risqe scenes. So for me, IYSA was the last time they actively, consciously,  created a stir. 

Archived