The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

I think that too. There was obviously something going on since the start. I think Britney was just as confused as us. Audio issues maybe?:schoolingtime:

Sis, please stop this bullshit. Stop defending her and making excuses. **** Of Me and Stiffnation are just easy money for her, she doesnt care abouy anyone but her boyz

1 minute ago, o m e n said:

Remember the desert performance? we all still here 5 years on....

True, but that was before five years of POM :airpls:

The number of devoted members who left Exhale from 2013 to 2018 is significant, tho!

But not just because of one thing here or there such as a dud performance, but a cumulative build-up of very concerning behaviours since 2011:

1. No effort to rehearse for performances or even look good. When we know she can still perform well, with some effort.

2. Not prerecording vocals, nothing live.

3. Very limited interest in fans, stretching to actively insulting them (flipping the bird) or belittling them (calling out drunk fans or saying signing a t-shirt is ********).  

4. Rushing through very overpriced meet and greets, and treating fans like cash cows. I think Marta was an exception but how many fans have genuinely had a great experience?

5. Skipping or cutting choreography or songs, or scrapping music videos entirely. Or stopping lipsyncing while she is on stage when she thinks nobody can see her.

6. General lack of respect and or interest in doing her job. They try and market her differently ("Glory is my baby") but ultimately just make a her look like a liar.

Apart from glimmers of effort here and there (2016 was really encouraging for me at times), she is clearly not treating her fans / the GP with much respect.

So those are the reasons I care less, and feel the announcement disaster is just one drop in a whole sea of disappointments. So any damage done there is probably the last thing Britney needs to worry about:checkit: 

53 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Sis, please stop this bullshit. Stop defending her and making excuses. **** Of Me and Stiffnation are just easy money for her, she doesnt care abouy anyone but her boyz

Im not defending her, I literally had a meltdown too. I'm just listing possibilities, jeez. :brityawning:

- Brit will sing the Star Spangled Banner live on February 23rd. She'll follow it by saying "Happy Independence Day!" :jj:

- Britney will have a box to stand on during M&Gs so she towers over fans and looks a bit like Gandalf from Lord Of The Rings. This will help her social anxiety knowing that unless her fans are 7 foot tall - they won't be touching her face, hair or *******. 

- First night outfits will split and malfunction because... cheap

What are your predictions? :whatitellu:

Archived