Will Britney ever headline the Super Bowl?

AuroraSpears

30 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Easy to humiliate.They would do as usual .She would do as usual and more if she makes a show worse than mediocre(Bad dance, bad costumes, bad makeup, bad hair , zero charisma, bad songs and of course the famous playback)Do you think that if  they did not value the girl who danced jazz, acrobatics ..in short,it was perfect to value this?Of course NOT,and the world would humiliate her again and I do not want that to happen.

Britney was and is very hated if she does it badly ,hatred will increase.Katy Perry is very loved and  the world does not cared if it is mediocre. 

Britney is not hated and Katy just mediocre 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Katy Perry is terrible, but she was also the biggest pop star on the planet the year that she performed*. That hasn’t been Britney’s case for a very long time. 

*And even then, she was outperformed by a shark. :shark:

Madonna was not the biggest pop star when she did it

That's just a tragic example of how terrible Katy Perry

She already performed at the Super Bowl.

She's one of the perfect choices for headlining in terms of having such a great catalog. But her performing skills need to be finely tuned and improved upon.

Same with live singing. Or at least pre-recorded the vocals.

Maybe in the future..

38 minutes ago, indyRS said:

She already performed at the Super Bowl.

She's one of the perfect choices for headlining in terms of having such a great catalog. But her performing skills need to be finely tuned and improved upon.

Same with live singing. Or at least pre-recorded the vocals.

Maybe in the future..

Katy Perry was chosen and she's a crappy performer 

On 10/14/2018 at 4:39 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

What does any of that have to do with her being able to do the show 

Britney being able to do the show is one thing, but whether or not she can put on a fierce iconic HALFTIME performance is a different issue. Live Music award show performances are mainly watched by a particular demographic, whereas Super Bowl Halftime shows are watched by the world. And the bar has been set insanely high from past pop acts. 

While I agree that Katy Perry was subpar, I hate to say it but people won’t be as forgiving when it comes to Britney. I’m not trying to be negative, but given the circumstances with the public perception of Britney, an okay performance just won’t cut it. It’ll do more harm than good.

Of course I’d love to see a proper Britney halftime show! She’s got endless potential we all know this. But I just can’t take seeing more of the public talking about how much Beyonce and Lady Gaga outshined her with their shows 

Archived