Will Britney ever headline the Super Bowl?

AuroraSpears

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I’d love her too but don’t think she’d be able to cope and would just be the final

nail in her legacy coffin!

at least her "legacy" would have an ending in HD :blaughing:

I don't think she'll ever do it, because of her insecurity / anxiety, and because I just don't think the current producers of the show will ever be interested in her, considering the past performers they've chosen. If MTV produced it again or something like that, maaaybe there would be a chance (of course they would include Beyoncé one way or another, we can't escape from her lol)

About the criticism she would receive, I just couldn't care less. I rarely care about what other fellow "fans" say or think about her, why would I care about what non-Britney fans have to say? 2qk6mgi.jpg

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least her "legacy" would have an ending in HD :blaughing:

I don't think she'll ever do it, because of her insecurity / anxiety, and because I just don't think the current producers of the show will ever be interested in her, considering the past performers they've chosen. If MTV produced it again or something like that, maaaybe there would be a chance (of course they would include Beyoncé one way or another, we can't escape from her lol)

About the criticism she would receive, I just couldn't care less. I rarely care about what other fellow "fans" say or think about her, why would I care about what non-Britney fans have to say? 2qk6mgi.jpg

They chose Katy Perry and we all know she's terrible on stage

They would not have a problem with Britney

I can’t see it happening and honestly I wouldn’t want her to. Her performance skills just aren’t at Super Bowl standards and it would be embarrassing. Sorry.

Even at her most recent best, the billboard or whatever awards,  would simply not be good enough. And with the recent speculation of her mental health/ anxiety I don’t think it would be in her best interest health wise. 

I would be happy to see her do like a little guest appearance or something.

13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I can’t see it happening and honestly I wouldn’t want her to. Her performance skills just aren’t at Super Bowl standards and it would be embarrassing. Sorry.

Even at her most recent best, the billboard or whatever awards,  would simply not be good enough. And with the recent speculation of her mental health/ anxiety I don’t think it would be in her best interest health wise. 

I would be happy to see her do like a little guest appearance or something.

This. 

She would have to be consistent for a year or so and I don’t see that happening 

I think it depends. 2016 / 2017 were both wasted opportunities to do this, because she was in great shape. Billboard 2016 is a good sample of what her superbowl could look like. If it happened next year, I'm sure it would be the same POM show we know, compiled: Work ***** as an opener, Toxic as closer, Slave, Breathe on Me and Touch of My Hand in the middle and some other 2 or 3 random songs. Ofc, it won't ever compare to what Primeney could deliver, but if they give her some serious production (and I'm talking about things like real props, such as the globe from POM 1.0 and Gimme More FF tour) I believe she could pull it off and give us a great show.

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

For a very obvious reason,Britney was ******* on stage.Katy Perry would never reach her level, but they love her and value her work.Britney on the contrary, suffered bullying.Larry stops destroying her legacy.

18 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

For a very obvious reason,Britney was ******* on stage.Katy Perry would never reach her level, but they love her and value her work.Britney on the contrary, suffered bullying.Larry stops destroying her legacy.

What does any of that have to do with her being able to do the show 

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Katy Perry is terrible, but she was also the biggest pop star on the planet the year that she performed*. That hasn’t been Britney’s case for a very long time. 

*And even then, she was outperformed by a shark. :shark:

52 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What does any of that have to do with her being able to do the show 

Easy to humiliate.They would do as usual .She would do as usual and more if she makes a show worse than mediocre(Bad dance, bad costumes, bad makeup, bad hair , zero charisma, bad songs and of course the famous playback)Do you think that if  they did not value the girl who danced jazz, acrobatics ..in short,it was perfect to value this?Of course NOT,and the world would humiliate her again and I do not want that to happen.

Britney was and is very hated if she does it badly ,hatred will increase.Katy Perry is very loved and  the world does not cared if it is mediocre. 

Archived