Will Britney ever headline the Super Bowl?

AuroraSpears

Hey guys! :kiss:

I'm new here and was wondering - 

What are the chances that Britney will ever headline the Super bowl?

I've been thinking about it since yesterday when she was on Ellen talking about a big announcement, I know this is probably her Vegas residency but it got me thinking.

I get all of the discussion about Britney being awkward/anxious, but she's been in the business for twenty years now, has loads of hits, a massive career and is always speculated, what does everyone think?

Personally I would love to see her doing this . . .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The amount of anxiety she had just from a 2 minute Ellen interview that as prerecorded shows that she is not ready for the Super Bowl circusney could’ve done it possibly or 2016ney that was the best time but something’s off

She just wrapped up a tour with no cancellations or problems

6 hours ago, AuroraSpears said:

Hey guys! :kiss:

I'm new here and was wondering - 

What are the chances that Britney will ever headline the Super bowl?

I've been thinking about it since yesterday when she was on Ellen talking about a big announcement, I know this is probably her Vegas residency but it got me thinking.

I get all of the discussion about Britney being awkward/anxious, but she's been in the business for twenty years now, has loads of hits, a massive career and is always speculated, what does everyone think?

Personally I would love to see her doing this . . .

Hi Aurora :bwink:

I would love for that to happen as well but... she’s been rotting in Vegas since 2013 and has anxiety and her last hit was like forever ago. So no. I think she should focus on smaller things. 

This is so f**king tiring. How many times do i have to say this?! IT WILL BE CAREER SUICIDE. I do not f**king get how anyone would want this for her. She’s a terrible performer these days, she’s probably has anxiety etc., her team makes the suckiest decisions and she does too and even image/style wise she usually looks terrible. It would be truly embarrassing for her. How can u not get that!?

Archived