How slain were you when

ralphcornio

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great song and video. Doesnt fit with that album at all. BJ was like a dance and an unfinished gospel album in one, which is an inapropiate combo. I also think she does sing in it. The british accent thing is Britneys thing. Myah would only record it that way if Britney did it first and they needed backup vocals and then maybe messed up and confused them. What if someone deleted britneys stuff and this is how they fixed it lol. 

I was actually very impressed, especially coming from FF era. Ya'll can say whatever you want about Circus, but it was FF era what made me lose all my expectations and high standards I had for Britney, so that's why I appreciate everything she does nowadays. I never liked the choreo itself, but I was just so happy she was moving, and she was on the floor and everything. The first time I watched I was at the college's library with my friend and I just kept screaming at her "she's dancing, she's dancing!!!" :blol:

48 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Great song and video. Doesnt fit with that album at all. BJ was like a dance and an unfinished gospel album in one, which is an inapropiate combo.

I think that's what makes it awesome. I mean, what other artist can release songs like Work ***** and Brightest Morning Star on the same album? And it would be the same if we revise her previous work, like having My Baby on Circus, along other tracks like Womanizer or Kill the Lights. That's what I think it's Britney's signature, albums that have a varied range of genres and rhythms, and still all the songs sounding very Britney-ish somehow. "Cohesive" albums where all the songs sound the same are just very boring. Varied albums have a song that appeals to each kind of fan, so everyone is happy with their favorite song. It also gives Britney the opportunity to work with different producers / songwriters and not just sticking with the same (although I wouldn't mind an album of just Max Martin songs :shameless:)

I don't say BJ is her best album or something, but it's a very lighthearted album I can listen to from beginning to end, and it just passes by so quickly. It goes from Alien to Work ***** to Perfume to ISBE, etc, and towards the end when you think everything will be just ballads, it surprises the listener with NTIFY (an underrated gem btw).

On 10/14/2018 at 12:44 AM, billyjb26 said:

This scene forever slays me. The outfit is actually flattering, and she is wearing actual pants. I wish Britney would remember that she doesn't have to almost completely expose her body to be ****. Not to mention the choreography is great too, and she does a (mostly) good job of executing it.

Image result for britney spears work ***** gif

Image result for britney spears work ***** gif

Related image

Related image

(I will never get tired of posting these gifs)

I love this outfit

Archived