How slain were you when

ralphcornio

Britney debuted her first decently choreographed MV after the breakdown?
Β 

Y'all can say all **** you want about Britney Jean era (and I'll actually agree on a lot of stuff) but you can't deny this MV + SONG + CHOREO is more iconic than anything Circus, Glory and FF. Not to mention how FIERCE she looks in here.For once, they did everything right :mhm:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

They didn't do EVERYTHING though because the director had cut the choreo as they always do... but anyways, great work.

Well i'm sure her team did the best they could do. Up until last year Britney wouldn't really do the full choreography with accuracy, let alone by the time they shot the video

I wasn't a stan yet when it came out and I didn't really care for the song either.. I still don't, I actually ******* hate it, it's absolute garbage but I can't deny that she looks absolutely amazing in the video.. "Work *****" and the "Private Show" ad are perfect examples of what Britney could have looked like these days if she hadn't ****** her face up.. in both of those she looks exactly like Primeney, just slightly more mature..Β :crying1:

I listened to the audio video they released before the MV and thought the song sucked, so after the disastrous FFT, XFactor etc I was like ''ok she's over'' and I kind of distanced myself from Britney until like 2015Β :ipass:Β So I don't really remember the first time I watched the video

This scene forever slays me. The outfit is actually flattering, and she is wearing actual pants. I wish Britney would remember that she doesn't have to almost completely expose her body to be ****. Not to mention the choreography is great too, and she does a (mostly) good job of executing it.

Image result for britney spears work ***** gif

Related image

Related image

(I will never get tired of posting these gifs)

It was her best choreography since Circus. I think the best she ever executed it was in the IABJ rehearsal footage of her in sweats - she was almost moving like 2004 there.

As much as I love the video, that part at 1:58 has always bothered me - it looks so off.

4 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

This scene forever slays me. The outfit is actually flattering, and she is wearing actual pants. I wish Britney would remember that she doesn't have to almost completely expose her body to be ****. Not to mention the choreography is great too, and she does a (mostly) good job of executing it.

Related image

Related image

(I will never get tired of posting these gifs)

Snap!! Love this outfit! Something like this would be perfect for on tourΒ 

Archived