AGREE OR DISAGREE?!?

BritintheZone

AGREE OR DISAGREE?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should promote her work and push it to be successful. But she doesn’t need to go at the intensity of a new unknown artist. She’s a veteran now, and has a legitimate established name in pop culture. 

She doesn’t need a feature. I’m so over features can we please just get a solid Britney lead single.

I feel like no matter what she does, she's not going to reach a considerable amount of success single / album sales-wise anymore.. her whole existence these days is all thanks to nostalgia and her past self.. she's a nostalgia act and people want her to be that.. when it comes to her old music people undeniably love her and have a soft spot for her in their hearts but when it comes to new music they just don't care.. they like Britney, the nostalgia act, and seemingly want her to stay that way.. :mj: she might get a hit with something that had a lot of potential of becoming viral but that wouldn't really be thanks to Britney herself or people caring about or wanting new music from her.. :heresthetea: 

thanks for coming to my TED-talk.. :akii:

Archived