Britney’s dog London: where could it be now?

So...

I was watching old videos from Britney on X17 (which fan hasn’t already) and I noticed 2007 Britney was frequently pictured with a teacup Yorkshire she named London.

We know Hannah is alive and she also has that (teacup?) Maltese I guess but where the hell are the other dogs? Didn’t she have a chihuahua as well?

I am worried :decisions: do you think all except for these two are dead by this point? She was always carrying her dogs back in 2005-2008 but now we barely get candids with her pets.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t be surprised if London isn’t around anymore. I’m not familiar with those breeds but I would guess their lifespan isn’t much past 10 years. It’s also possible that dog was given to someone else when she got hospitalized on 5150. 

I remember she bought some birds back in 2007 as well. It would be interesting to know what animals she still has, but I’m sure she at least has one dog around because I seem to remember one from her Instagram posts?

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if London isn’t around anymore. I’m not familiar with those breeds but I would guess their lifespan isn’t much past 10 years. It’s also possible that dog was given to someone else when she got hospitalized on 5150. 

I remember she bought some birds back in 2007 as well. It would be interesting to know what animals she still has, but I’m sure she at least has one dog around because I seem to remember one from her Instagram posts?

She apparently has only Hanna and the Maltese which I forgot the name... Bit Bit is whether dead or abandoned??? And London is probably dead as well :crying1: 

we need answers 

exhalers I’m calling you to look up Britney’s dogs everywhere :smokney2: 

those who leave in LA can go to her house and try to figure out something. Are paps still around LA bothering her btw? We haven’t really got candids in a long time, this year there where like three or four section of pictures of her on the street 

41 minutes ago, Egle92 said:

Small dogs tend to live longer than large ones.

Yorkshire Terrier Life span: 13 – 16 years

Maltese Life span: 12 – 15 years

So technically speaking her dogs could definitely still be alive if she got them in 2007.

- 

I ‘ve seen rumors London had lots of diseases but it could be a lie. I hope (he/she???) isn’t dead...

she between 1999-2001 had 5 puppies. Lady (poodle), a rotweiler, German shepherd and two yorkshires, one was called Baby, I think.
Between 2002-2004 I had three, the small chiguaguas, Bit Bit (iconic) and Lucky. And a Maltese adopted by his relationship with kevin. 

I think Lucky gave it to a worker in his house because Kevin was bothering him :joanne:. And the others **** the white carpet. 
and in 2007 he had London, and a small chiguagua that he bought in January 2007 that was called "Snow White". a dog was left Brit's mother and another his odious cousin Allie Sims.
Currently she has 3, which are Hannah, Sarah Beth and I can not remember the name of the other dog.
There is a picture with a pomeranian but I do not know if it will really be her.

In short, Britney is a very bad dog sitter. :embarrassney:

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

she between 1999-2001 had 5 puppies. Lady (poodle), a rotweiler, German shepherd and two yorkshires, one was called Baby, I think.
Between 2002-2004 I had three, the small chiguaguas, Bit Bit (iconic) and Lucky. And a Maltese adopted by his relationship with kevin. 

I think Lucky gave it to a worker in his house because Kevin was bothering him :joanne:. And the others **** the white carpet. 
and in 2007 he had London, and a small chiguagua that he bought in January 2007 that was called "Snow White". a dog was left Brit's mother and another his odious cousin Allie Sims.
Currently she has 3, which are Hannah, Sarah Beth and I can not remember the name of the other dog.
There is a picture with a pomeranian but I do not know if it will really be her.

In short, Britney is a very bad dog sitter. :embarrassney:

Oh my... this is so sad :crying1: ? 

Britney is a great mom, I don’t understand why she just can’t keep any of her pets... I wonder if the ones she gave away are fine and still alive to this day

Archived