Britney’s dog London: where could it be now?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m pretty sure she has 3 dogs now. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_YMWHIlGNakJbk1lH5h5

This is when she got Hannah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa1j_BN1gr0gULX-54S1O

i dont remember this one’s name. She got both of them during the XFactor Era.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVInC5An9ebUNfAgwQSQd

and this is them all grown up! I only know Hannah’s name though. I think the white one is called Sarah Beth or smth

Hannah’s the one that always bark and shows up in her IG videos

16 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I’m pretty sure she has 3 dogs now. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_YMWHIlGNakJbk1lH5h5

This is when she got Hannah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa1j_BN1gr0gULX-54S1O

i dont remember this one’s name. She got both of them during the XFactor Era.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVInC5An9ebUNfAgwQSQd

and this is them all grown up! I only know Hannah’s name though. I think the white one is called Sarah Beth or smth

Hannah’s the one that always bark and shows up in her IG videos

16 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Hannah spotted here ? 

Omg thank youuu

Never  seen these before! We see two girlies in the pic, one of them is probably London!!! I’m so happy he/she is alive :crying1: he was her best friend during 2007-2008 because she didn’t have her kids and then she adopted him...

also is London a male or female ?

7 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Omg thank youuu

Never  seen these before! We see two girlies in the pic, one of them is probably London!!! I’m so happy he/she is alive :crying1: he was her best friend during 2007-2008 because she didn’t have her kids and then she adopted him...

also is London a male or female ?

No problem ?. She posted those on her Insta before. There was also one where she said her dogs have their own house or something. 

And yeah i think that’s London as well. She’s (i think she’s a girl lol), been with Britney during her hard times. Pretty sure Britney loves her a lot. 

11 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

No problem ?. She posted those on her Insta before. There was also one where she said her dogs have their own house or something. 

And yeah i think that’s London as well. She’s (i think she’s a girl lol), been with Britney during her hard times. Pretty sure Britney loves her a lot. 

Exactly! London was adopted in 2007 and he was Britney’s best friend when her kids were taken away from her! So (she’s?) definetly very loved...!

I was thinking of buying a teacup yorkie and naming it London cause it’s a cute name that reminds me of Britney ❤️

Archived