What was Britney's worst era? (Besides Blackout)

Urbanney

What was Britney's worst era?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Khoazie said:

I think you’re hitting on something for me here. When it comes to Britney, for me, it’s always been about more than just great music. Hit songs are crucial, of course! But I need to “feel Britney,” when it comes to an overall era. That’s part of the magic for me. It’s why I still adore BOMT album to this day, despite the very outdated 90s sound. BOMT feels soooo Britney every track channels her essence. It is such a snapshot of Britney at that moment phase in her life.

I feel like your feelings towards BOMT and my feelings towards FF are very similar:cardi:
I still think FF is one of her finest works (Glory beat it imo) and it is my favorite era, but most of it is tied to nostalgia. I remember thinking Brinty was so cool in the IWG video and she's the reason I got a studded belt lol. What a childhood:kyliecry:

Who is voting Britney Jean?  The question was worst era, not worst album.   The Britney Jean era was fine, not great but not the WORST.

The only correct answer is FEMME FATALE.  She was a damn shell of herself and completely unwell.  It makes me sad to watch stuff from that time.  

Archived