What was Britney's worst era? (Besides Blackout)

Urbanney

What was Britney's worst era?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say Femme Fatale because she acted like a robot in interviews and gave us um... lackluster performances, but the album was really good and the promotion was decent. So the award goes to te BJ because Britney Jean has to be the worst music she has ever put out + I can't remember anything about the era, other than the start of vegas.

The start of Glory was promising.. BBMA's, VMA's, plus all the end of year concerts she did.

I think it might be Femme Fatale. Britney Jean is obviously the weaker album, but she was miserable for most of the actual promotion of Femme Fatale, and so lethargic in the performances. She was at least somewhat engaged and seemingly happy during 2013/14, and looked great too.

In the Zone > Britney > Oops/BOMT > Circus > Glory > Britney Jean > Femme Fatale

I don't get why FF is voted?

I mean it was the last era to have 4 vids (not even Blackout had 4 vids as Radar counts for Circus), it had a tour, 4 singles of which 3 did pretty good on the charts, the album itself is a number 1 album, the vids were actually great, she PROMOTED with a few performances, ...

I mean FF was like the last era with proper work being done. Okay Britney herself was a bit bloated and didn't always look that great in concert but come on...I'd DIE 4 another era like that...

If Glory had the era treatment of FF we would be fcking snatched!!!!!!!

I wanted to vote for BJ and not Glroy lol

BJ: No live performances, no promo, POM was a mess, and that album... The only good thing about that era was the videos (Even though I still want the original Perfume video) and a few songs. That's all.

Glory flopped and gave us her worst music video ever but at least the album and promo were better. POM was still a mess :orangu:

Are we all gonna finally except that Femme Fatale was a phenomenal era ignoring the fact that she was literally a robot?:yesplease:

Actually, I have a very unpopular opinion. FF era is my favorite era, with Glory becoming a close second. FF was my childhood, of course I'm gonna adore the era, her GMA performances snatched my 9 year old wig then:airpls:

Everybody calling BJ the worst era, but it gave us POM, it gave us amazing interviews (the best she has had in years) and she gave us an amazing album and one amazing videoclip :tiffhair:

Technically I think the worst was Glory, given the MM mess, and the fact that it repeated all the bad things from the previous era, and it had the most potential to be awesome but they screwed up big time; however I chose Femme Fatale because FFney. :yaknow:

Archived