love not seeing the fake laugh

resort2havoc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CrackthatWhip said:

You guys watch it over and over, of course you’re going to find it annoying. Go get a job and maybe hit the gym. Get a life outside of watching the same performances on your phone. 

lol. So true. These same fans have been watching the POM recideny youtube /instagram clips for the past FIVE YEARS and then have the nerve to complain and judge Britneys performances EVERY NIGHT. 

All this andain't none of them collecting a pay check for it. :gloria:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, it's not only me who thinks that, but her fake smile every show says she thought so as well :yaknow:

I said it back when it first started, I've never liked that kind of stuff maybe because it reminds me of a Mexican pop girl-band, Jeans. A former member, which used to be the leader of the group started this, yes, annoying trend of screaming things between the lyrics of the songs while performing live, usually questions equivalent to the "who is it?" so the next part of the lyrics would answer it, or the opposite, if the lyrics were questions she would answer them, or just random noises like "whooo". Back then she was the one ruining every live performance, that's part of why I never liked them that much in the 90s.

A few years ago they came back, without her, but to my surprise the horrible tradition of screaming those silly things transcended to the club scene over the years, even after they disbanded, and now, even though that member isn't part of the group anymore, the fans that attend the live shows always scream these things instead, and it's VERY annoying to have the professional DVD recordings with these screams ruining every song.

So when this thing started with Britney, I couldn't help but think about that band, so I was just like "please, make it stop" :wontcry: The only "interaction" that I find cute is when the public sings Madonna's part in MATM :tiffhair:

your posts on here are always so negative you really must have a sad life gurl.

Hun, go to the light and see jesus!  

3 hours ago, Xian said:

In my opinion it was great, this 'who is it' thing was louder and louder,  her dancers was posting this on IG after every show happy, because so many people knew about whole thing, and FINALLY she (them) made t-shirt with this" annoying" phrase...

So all of the fans at her concerst were so into it, now the're making money on it, and everyone is happy... oh, except of Britney, because all she had to do was just a nice smile for her fans, really annoying... 

I was in POM in Berlin and Who is it is one of my best memories from that night - there were like 15k people screaming WHO IS IS - really impressive.

But it's my opinion only, you don't have to agree with me, peace y'all :zoomzoom:

Well I can understand it must be funny for some people to be there and scream in unison and actually feel that Britney is listening to them. 

But the fact that this thread even exists proves that I wasn't the only one that noticed the awkward smile she had to do every time. 

I think it would be even less annoying if what people screamed was actually the "It's Britney, *****" line instead of asking the question. Or if Britney never faked the laughter and just kept the pose. :yaknow:

I just see it from Britney's shoes, it's as if one day a person comes and tells you a joke that makes you laugh, and everybody else notices it, and every day a different person comes and tells you the same joke expecting you to react the same as the first time. You'd be tired of it by the third time. 

And yeah, we don't have to agree, why is everybody so sensitive today? :idkney:

16 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

I’m so over the “who is it” thing. It got to be annoying really quick and she’s prob annoyed by it too. 

16 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I've been saying this for weeks, it stopped being cute after the second time.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because the first time it was spontaneous and caught her by surprise, but after that it was just so unoriginal, and she had to pretend it was funny every time.

Watch her remove "It's Britney, *****" intro for her next residency, or the whole Gimme More performance to avoid that "public interaction" each of her 100+ shows. Or maybe they'll play the line before she enters the stage for that song.

15 hours ago, stefihilton said:

bleah. stop shouting that. it’s not cute

I think we all forgot we stan an open mouth, head tilting, knee bending, twitchy hand, arm swinging, butt wiping QUEEN:cackling:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well I can understand it must be funny for some people to be there and scream in unison and actually feel that Britney is listening to them. 

But the fact that this thread even exists proves that I wasn't the only one that noticed the awkward smile she had to do every time. 

I think it would be even less annoying if what people screamed was actually the "It's Britney, *****" line instead of asking the question. Or if Britney never faked the laughter and just kept the pose. :yaknow:

I just see it from Britney's shoes, it's as if one day a person comes and tells you a joke that makes you laugh, and everybody else notices it, and every day a different person comes and tells you the same joke expecting you to react the same as the first time. You'd be tired of it by the third time. 

And yeah, we don't have to agree, why is everybody so sensitive today? :idkney:

they probably yelled it at their show and are feeling defensive

your example was perfect. the only funny time was the first time... because it was authentically hilarious, random and nobody had ever done it before. Britney's laugh was genuine, the entire reaction and everything was organic.

after that, it was just people screaming while they filmed with their phones trying to get the next viral tweet or insta post and it became very fake and I'm sure annoying af. but that's the internet now: whether it's a challenge, dance or whatever: everyone tries to recreate the original for clout instead of creating something original

and it has nothing to do with rewatching pom videos because I don't watch them. the first moment was viral so people literally only knew to do it because they saw it online - it has nothing to do with how many videos some fans watch because it only truly happened once and everyone decided to mimic it

She never awkwardly smiled. The face she made is the same face she makes when people show her love because she is shy and humble. Half of the show she would laugh and play it up with a playful shrug, “It’s Britney *****”. Y’all are reaching and there is no sign, per usual, that it was annoying or uncomfortable to her. 

Find me a gif or video that proves otherwise. You people love to read into shot that isn’t there because you are bored. THAT is annoying. 

Archived