love not seeing the fake laugh

resort2havoc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

I’m so over the “who is it” thing. It got to be annoying really quick and she’s prob annoyed by it too. 

Live concert moments aren’t meant to be recorded and replayed millions of times. It was a cute moment between her and the fans. Y’all are always complaining about audience interaction so stop being bitter over nothing.

16 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Why is it annoying?

because the first time it was spontaneous and caught her by surprise, but after that it was just so unoriginal, and she had to pretend it was funny every time.

Watch her remove "It's Britney, *****" intro for her next residency, or the whole Gimme More performance to avoid that "public interaction" each of her 100+ shows. Or maybe they'll play the line before she enters the stage for that song.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because the first time it was spontaneous and caught her by surprise, but after that it was just so unoriginal, and she had to pretend it was funny every time.

Watch her remove "It's Britney, *****" intro for her next residency, or the whole Gimme More performance to avoid that "public interaction" each of her 100+ shows. Or maybe they'll play the line before she enters the stage for that song.

she didn't have to pretend it's funny.

her fans teaming up to hype her up isn't annoying.

what the ****

2 hours ago, kasavas said:

she didn't have to pretend it's funny.

her fans teaming up to hype her up isn't annoying.

what the ****

well, it's not only me who thinks that, but her fake smile every show says she thought so as well :yaknow:

I said it back when it first started, I've never liked that kind of stuff maybe because it reminds me of a Mexican pop girl-band, Jeans. A former member, which used to be the leader of the group started this, yes, annoying trend of screaming things between the lyrics of the songs while performing live, usually questions equivalent to the "who is it?" so the next part of the lyrics would answer it, or the opposite, if the lyrics were questions she would answer them, or just random noises like "whooo". Back then she was the one ruining every live performance, that's part of why I never liked them that much in the 90s.

A few years ago they came back, without her, but to my surprise the horrible tradition of screaming those silly things transcended to the club scene over the years, even after they disbanded, and now, even though that member isn't part of the group anymore, the fans that attend the live shows always scream these things instead, and it's VERY annoying to have the professional DVD recordings with these screams ruining every song.

So when this thing started with Britney, I couldn't help but think about that band, so I was just like "please, make it stop" :wontcry: The only "interaction" that I find cute is when the public sings Madonna's part in MATM :tiffhair:

wtf.... yeah it was a nice surprise from fans for the first or second time... but you have to take in consideration that EVERYONE wants to experience it so, if there are 200 concerts then 200 places with fans want to do that too.. nothing wrong to give a smile to a different audience.

Britney thinks that every city knows beforehand what to do or not? meh

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

In my opinion it was great, this 'who is it' thing was louder and louder,  her dancers was posting this on IG after every show happy, because so many people knew about whole thing, and FINALLY she (them) made t-shirt with this" annoying" phrase...

So all of the fans at her concerst were so into it, now the're making money on it, and everyone is happy... oh, except of Britney, because all she had to do was just a nice smile for her fans, really annoying... 

I was in POM in Berlin and Who is it is one of my best memories from that night - there were like 15k people screaming WHO IS IS - really impressive.

But it's my opinion only, you don't have to agree with me, peace y'all :zoomzoom:

Archived