Do you still listen to Glory?

hleeeee

So I started listening to Glory again after a break from it and it's still amazing and I'm still salty about how badly the album was treated. :wontcry:

I was listening to DYWCO and it totally gave me "No Tears Left to Cry" vibes...aka queen of innovation. :jj: girl was ahead of her time.

Anyway, I still think it's such a good album and it's been two years but I'm still not over the album cover :zoomzoom:

Do you still listen to this masterpiece of an album?? Will her next album get the same 2-single, screenshot album cover, no tour treatment??? :orangu:

In conclusion, we need a new era soon :nynod:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some amazing tracks on Glory but there's also some songs that really lower the album down for me. Like Clumsy, Coupure Électrique, Man On The Moon (cute but not great). Make Me... honestly gets better with age. Better, Change Your Mind, Hard To Forget You and Love Me Down deserve justice. Absolute bops!

1 hour ago, hleeeee said:

So I started listening to Glory again after a break from it and it's still amazing and I'm still salty about how badly the album was treated. :wontcry:

I was listening to DYWCO and it totally gave me "No Tears Left to Cry" vibes...aka queen of innovation. :jj: girl was ahead of her time.

Anyway, I still think it's such a good album and it's been two years but I'm still not over the album cover :zoomzoom:

Do you still listen to this masterpiece of an album?? Will her next album get the same 2-single, screenshot album cover, no tour treatment??? :orangu:

In conclusion, we need a new era soon :nynod:

such an amazing album, i was listening to invitation yesterday when i was at the beach and it took me to cloud 9

Private Show and Better are in my faves playlist that I play every day.

I stream the album probs once a week.

Listen to it on the vinyl player on occasional weekends.

It's basically being rinsed until 2020 when we get Britney Spears ft. *another slightly popular but still nobody artist to try and remain relevant and cool*

Archived