Do you still listen to Glory?

hleeeee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks that Glory is overhyped (by Britney fans)? It's better than Femme Fatale and of course better than Britney Jean but it's not even close to being "her best" or "masterpiece of an album" :mhm: Don't get me wrong - Glory is not a bad album, but (I have to say it) after those 2 years it's just boring :gum: but still Glory is a good album :kiss: and the fact that we only got two (one:jj:) music videos is sooo sad :(

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I listenened to the whole album everyday for more than a year and thought it would never get old....it did :tehe: 

Still love it tho.I listen o Make Me all the time.It's the best thing she did in a lot of years and one of the best songs of her career.

Make Me was angelic 

1 hour ago, stefihilton said:

i love femme fatale so i am throwing no shade :joanne:

It’s Britney Jean shade! Which I love!

Cause when the phrase “it’s the best since...” is used, it’s in reference to superiority over multiple things that happened in between example 1 and example 2. So I thought it was really funny to say “it’s the best since FF” when the only album after FF and before Glory is BJ.

f**king BJ...

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

It’s Britney Jean shade! Which I love!

Cause when the phrase “it’s the best since...” is used, it’s in reference to superiority over multiple things that happened in between example 1 and example 2. So I thought it was really funny to say “it’s the best since FF” when the only album after FF and before Glory is BJ.

f**king BJ...

when i see BJ i either think of ******* or billie jean and never about britney jean:whatitellu:

Just now, Britman512 said:

I listen to better ,liar, and love me down the singles that never were cus yall voted for slumber party as the second single instead of a pop anthem like better or love me down and then lair could've been her toxic/womanizer 2.0 but yall wanted the snooze fest slumber party that was forgotten about after the first week

something tells me we're not very good at picking singles...

criminal :orangu:

Archived