Work Bxxch has a new thumbnail on Youtube

GonBrit

9 hours ago, thefaderxxx said:

was this the last time we saw the Britney face? :badthoughts:

She kinda looks like Britney on the bed scenes (the bathroom scenes on the other hand :notreally:)

She also kinda looks like Britney with this specific look in Pretty Girls

RDzM.gif

The truth is, despite the lips and everything, with the proper makeup she can always get back the "Britney face" or at least what an older version of that would look like. When WB happened she had already "changed her face"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

They change the thumbnails every couple years. Views spike as a result for whatever reason.

Yes.

Hold It Against Me is the only one that hadn't had its thumbnail changed since it was first uploaded back in 2011. After all these years it hasn't gotten any of the multiple VEVO tags all the official videos have (they would usually change thumbnails whenever the VEVO logo was updated)

On 8/23/2018 at 9:14 PM, billyjb26 said:

Wish she would perform in the outfit from the video, or something like it

ixAV8mmpe1kA5.gif

Instead we get thongs for every other performance anymore... :jlostare: 

When I first watched the MV I thought this scene was in a warehouse. Now I realize that it's the same place as the party scene....

I'm pretty sure it's to spark interest again, if people see the same thumbanil over and over, people won't click.  Also, it probably deals with Britney's iconic face too.  When it's a tiny thumbnail, people will instantly know it's Britney even when not reading the title.

• 4 months later...

Archived