Julia Michaels: “No one can sing like Britney can!”

16 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Wow, slay Brit! Never heard this before. Her raw vocals sound very different from the finished version. Surely, the finished song must come from another session. I wish we could hear more recording sessions, her voice is such a treasure, so unique and beautiful. I wish we could hear it more.

You can find the whole recording session on the internet!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

bish what?

There isn't even any autotune on her vocals on the album version.  Autotune wasn't used as a default tool until the late 2000's when everyone thought they could become a pop star after T-Pain started over using it.

This is just a take of her recording in the studio, that the engineers decided not to use.

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Putting emotions into a song is where the true magic lies, lots of people can be technically amazing singers but they won’t speak into your heart. 

And you can’t learn authentic emotion either, it’s something that comes from inside the singer.

4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Could you please please attach the url? I found the page, but I only can see the orginal music video to Toxic and to Oops (but it says it's an acapella, but damn not) I dying to hear those demos:plzney:

Download link:https://yadi.sk/d/QmYdzUSz3NyJB7 

If you want to download other demos there, there will be this thing under the music video where it will say, Download: size 1.1gb

Just click on that and a link with the download thingy will pop up.

Hope it helps:bparty:

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

There isn't even any autotune on her vocals on the album version.  Autotune wasn't used as a default tool until the late 2000's when everyone thought they could become a pop star after T-Pain started over using it.

This is just a take of her recording in the studio, that the engineers decided not to use.

Auto-Tune was created in spring 1997 and was designed to discreetly correct imprecise intonations, but Cher used it in "Believe" (1998) to exaggerate the artificiality of abrupt pitch correction. Celemony Software (pitch correction software) was founded in October 2000. So I think they've been editing her voice since the "Britney" album if not before.

Archived