The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

Omg I can’t with these flop trolls ppl here. Calling out her TEAM for being ”cheap”? Bc of the dancers traveling by bus? 

Go educate yourself about how a tour works first off. That’s usually how ALL dancers and crew travel on a tour. Also, if certain things around the tour is difficult to understand or doesn’t add up for you- contact Live Nation who is responsible for the tour together with her tour manager. It’s not Britney’s Team. They’re only resposible for her. 

Also, the dancers have amazing busses and gets to see so much while traveling. Why don’t you ask them? They seem to love it just like any other dance group on tour for a major artist. 

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I’ve just returned back to Scotland after the long weekend in Brighton and this is the first I’ve been sober to put my opinion in. Ha!

I was in the golden circle and it was a dream. This is my 5th POM show/ so I’ve seen the show evolve over the years. 

She brought a great energy and not seen the slave break or Piece of Me routine done so hot before. I forgot how much fun it looks for everyone doing the show. Great energy.

I may have been expecting too much... however I was maybe expecting a little something to acknowledge the event. She had so much power in her hands and this could have been her time to say a small speech to connect to the hundreds of thousands of fans. Or perhaps her chance to ‘**** the haters’ moment and do a live cover. Missed opportunity in my opinion. 

But overall- I’m still on a high and the atmoshpere was unforgettable. Hope everyone had an amazing pride!!

^^ made a short collage with the best bits. Totally living for the Clumsy performance! 

Also- forgot to mention.

Unsure if it’s been brought up... but at the end of Crazy when she thanks the dancers etc... everyone in the golden circle seen she turned round and would usually be lol ‘everyone give it up for my dancers!...’ ... however... her mic was off and she turned around embarrassed like ‘ohh ****) so the dancers just bowed anyway. Haha!! 

Just watched some videos, energy was there but I don't think those so called outfits are suitable for her. She has a great body but her style looks very unflattering and far from being classy and fresh... She also looks tired and quite old because of the bad make up (that lipstick is hideous... ) and messy hair... 

I understand she doesn't give a flying **** about performing in a good way but it's her image we are talking about.... wich represents 90% of her career. 

7 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

however... her mic was off and she turned around embarrassed like ‘ohh ****) so the dancers just bowed anyway. Haha!! 

Also her "oh" during Freakshow was mia :cuteidk: She wasn't embarrassed there,

like pro was continuing program :werk:

Spoiler

btw; do pigeons eat glitter? :ohdear:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHdGBFgEmx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lol first of all why they posted this? :whatitellu:

And the comments are all talking about her lack of dancing. sam is also on the comments and people are replying him talking about how robotic her arm dancing is. its impossible that her team are not aware of this by this point, right?

3 minutes ago, div said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHdGBFgEmx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lol first of all why they posted this? :whatitellu:

And the comments are all talking about her lack of dancing. sam is also on the comments and people are replying him talking about how robotic her arm dancing is. its impossible that her team are not aware of this by this point, right?

For me hee biggest problem is the communication, she didn't even gave a small speech at the pride, she is acting like a robot

LOL, that's cause she did not post those, they were done by her social media manager to make her look as if she were involved with the festival or had a single clue of where she was since everyone was commenting on how "out of it" and "robotic" she looked.

Archived