ITZ-ney... is that you??? :O

jennyj

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i don't get the obsession on wanting Britney to look 15 years younger. I'd rather have her look like a healthy 36 year old

I don't think people really care about her looking 'younger', but rather care about her actually looking like HER.  With all the stuff she did to her face, and the fast weight loss, and all the horrible make up, and hair, etc.  she hasn't actually looked like Britney in a long time.  But now that she's starting to go more healthy and natural, letting all that stuff dissolve, going with more natural makeup, we're starting to see glimpses of her old self again (i.e. how a 36 year old version of natural HER would look like without all that stuff done).   

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't think people really care about her looking 'younger', but rather care about her actually looking like HER.  With all the stuff she did to her face, and the fast weight loss, and all the horrible make up, and hair, etc.  she hasn't actually looked like Britney in a long time.  But now that she's starting to go more healthy and natural, letting all that stuff dissolve, going with more natural makeup, we're starting to see glimpses of her old self again (i.e. how a 36 year old version of natural HER would look like without all that stuff done).   

:cooltshirt: i can agree with that

1 minute ago, Passengerney said:

I've noticed her features are looking more and more natural especially her mouth and eyes. Nose will remain thin for the rest of her life (but it looks good). Also, this make up is really good. I love her puppy eyes.

I think she got a slightly renovation recently. It looks good though! 

Archived