REVIEW: Britney Spears' Vegas-style show borders on boring at Sands

onyxhotel09

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The fans enjoyed and that's all that ever matters

Ever think the fans deserve better? It’s not about whether they enjoyed or not. Yes, the atmosphere does take it up a notch and you definitely enjoy while you’re there. But to get a messy showing like that, it’s a little disrespectful.

Molly from Connecticut worked 12 hour shifts at Walmart to see her favorite in her city. But her favorite just hopped around fixing her hair.

Jackson from Pennsylvania skipped on paying his credit card bill this month so he could buy tickets to his queen. But his queen wore sloppy outfits that didn’t go with the theme of each section.

Being a stan is loving an artist regardless but realistically FANS PAY ALOT OF MONEY. And to receive a half assed show like that is so rude and inconsiderate.

As a performer she should be giving 100% but it looks like this is just easy money.

6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ohh yes maybe that's the one I'm thinking of! It's been a while since I watched it, must start again soon from the beginning :pumped:

No I’m pretty sure you’re right, it happened with Joey as well! I never realized they recycled a side storyline until now. :squintney:

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ever think the fans deserve better? It’s not about whether they enjoyed or not. Yes, the atmosphere does take it up a notch and you definitely enjoy while you’re there. But to get a messy showing like that, it’s a little disrespectful.

Molly from Connecticut worked 12 hour shifts at Walmart to see her favorite in her city. But her favorite just hopped around fixing her hair.

Jackson from Pennsylvania skipped on paying his credit card bill this month so he could buy tickets to his queen. But his queen wore sloppy outfits that didn’t go with the theme of each section.

Being a stan is loving an artist regardless but realistically FANS PAY ALOT OF MONEY. And to receive a half assed show like that is so rude and inconsiderate.

As a performer she should be giving 100% but it looks like this is just easy money.

Oh my god, your examples remind of children's books with illustrations and everything to teach a certain subject to them hahahaha :cackling:

1 minute ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Oh my god, your examples remind of children's books with illustrations and everything to teach a certain subject to them hahahaha :cackling:

Someone like crappy is a child and needs these simple illustrations to prove a point.

i get it, he’s a stan and can see no wrong with whatever Britney does, but he also has to realize fans are people too with real jobs and real lives. Whatever britney is selling is not QUALITY.

just like any business or product, you need to get what you pay for. And shes not fulfilling her end of the bargain.

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

“Let’s not kid ourselves: Much of the attraction at a Britney Spears show is to simply see Spears,”

I’ve said this before. Majority of fans just want to SEE “Britney Spears”. They wanna be able to say they’ve done that. Check it off of their bucket list of things to do before they die. It’s like fulfilling a childhood dream to see her & the show or get a m&g pic. It’s nostalgia.

The music is a fun escape from everyday life and brings up good memories. There are still fans happily willing to spend thousands of dollars, put up with so much only to get so little and gladly choose to overlook everything that’s wrong with this show and what’s wrong with Britney the performer, just to SEE her in the flesh. The either do not care that the show is crap or they don’t see what everyone else sees out of blind loyalty to Britney. It’s bizarre. But to each their own. :yeahsure:

Exactly :nynod:

3 minutes ago, Lantis said:

She is not going to survive Europe critics... that's granted. 

I can’t wait!!! And then she’ll do something cool for Instagram that we can enjoy for a day or two to prove the “haters” wrong. 

Then she’ll go hit the stage at her next date not doing the moves and fixing her hair.

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I can’t wait!!! And then she’ll do something cool for Instagram that we can enjoy for a day or two to prove the “haters” wrong. 

Then she’ll go hit the stage at her next date not doing the moves and fixing her hair.

:uknowit:

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

“Let’s not kid ourselves: Much of the attraction at a Britney Spears show is to simply see Spears,”

I’ve said this before. Majority of fans just want to SEE “Britney Spears”. They wanna be able to say they’ve done that. Check it off of their bucket list of things to do before they die. It’s like fulfilling a childhood dream to see her & the show or get a m&g pic. It’s nostalgia.

The music is a fun escape from everyday life and brings up good memories. There are still fans happily willing to spend thousands of dollars, put up with so much only to get so little and gladly choose to overlook everything that’s wrong with this show and what’s wrong with Britney the performer, just to SEE her in the flesh. The either do not care that the show is crap or they don’t see what everyone else sees out of blind loyalty to Britney. It’s bizarre. But to each their own. :yeahsure:

This is so true. I've seen comments like that on here and on youtube. Someone said on a YT comment that they'd pay thousands just to watch her sit cross legged on a stage.

She knows this and here is the result.

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ahah, exactly. How predictable. 

Archived