REVIEW: Britney Spears' Vegas-style show borders on boring at Sands

onyxhotel09

10 hours ago, Most Dancing Ive Ever Done said:

I don't believe this. We know she has a phone and uses it for social media and other things. She's said before she does this for fun and because its all shes known, as long as tickets sell why should she care about critics? That's why we need this or the next one to FLOP.

This

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Sil said:

To be honest, I think she knows about them but considers all of them as haters. I am sure she thinks she is doing a greaf job on stage. :wontcry: SHe even says she sings live. :lowkeyno:

Exactly because she doesn’t see any of the hate. When she is on stage look out at the audience she sees everyone screaming her name and jumping or dancing. People in meet and greets tell her great things she’s done for them through music. Britney probably genuinely just doesn’t know there are bad reviews.

12 hours ago, Sil said:

They have fun because its great to see her live and sing all those hits. I speak for myself. I was in heaven back in 2011, at the FF tour (which is her worse). But now i see it differently.

I had such a fun time at FFT. I still think Britney herself was bad though. Fft production was good but it was way worse than Circus. FFT has the worst Britney but FF the music and the production really helped. 

I do remember ppl around me saying her outfits were unflattering and they were. 

Archived